Do you consider yourself a feminist?

Ooh the plot seems nice :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh wow thank you for reading my entire rant :pleading_face::heart: You’re amazing! And also thank you for giving my story a chance. I’d love to hear about your story when it’s done! Do you have Instagram?

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: that means so much to me!

1 Like

Pizza salad!!!
I love this idea so much! :sparkling_heart:
I’m definitely going to go read it!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Omg you’re so nice! :scream: :heart: :heart: I hope you’ll enjoy it, and I appreciate it for giving my story a chance.

1 Like

PIZZA SALADDD AND OML IM READING THISSS FHUKSJFHDKF !!! this sounds sooooo amazing and is sooo realistic !! love how much thought and effort you put into this :chef:

1 Like

:pleading_face: :heart: Thank you so so much!! This is so sweet to say!! Omg I really hope you’ll enjoy the story :smiley: My day has been :sparkles: made :sparkles:

1 Like

Yes, it’s @secrets.epi :two_hearts:

The story is out, but I’m revamping it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Pizza saladdd!!

Love the story idea! A strong lead woman, LGBT option, its amazing!!!

And fat shaming in 2020?
Fuck yes that is lame as shit!

Def reading your story!

1 Like

ofccc & AWW THANK YOUUU :pleading_face: :two_hearts: i’ll let you know what i think later tonight !!

1 Like

The energy that you’re giving off is very much :sparkles: queen vibes :sparkles: Thank you so much for your words, reading my rant :scream: and giving my story a try!! Appreciate it!

1 Like

pizza salad is a thing? :face_with_raised_eyebrow::laughing:

btw im not a feminist even tho im a female. I just don’t see anything OFFENSIVE happening in my society againt females. I mean i expect a lottt from this generation bcz u know it’s 2021 (almost) i dont think people HAVE to be like “Females can do anyhing” or “Males are more powerful, woman are nothing without em”
like acc i want everyone ignore what people used to say againt woman in the past, but the problem is not eveyone has that mentality

But tbh, your story seems SUPPPER COOL imma add it to my faves rn! :sparkles::heart:

No, pizza salad is not a thing. I made that up :joy::skull:

What you’re describing about “females can do anything” is more female empowerment. This movement is showcasing that some women can do more than men. Most female celebrities are part of this movement, because with fame you want more fame. Women empowerment is not constraint in any way. We can go far and beyond empowering women, and as such there is no constraints on the concept of ‘equality’.

Meanwhile on the other hand feminism is counts with the notion of ‘equality’ whereby we aim for women to have equal opportunities with men.

But modern feminism is not about empowering. In every country in the world, and also in your country, women get paid less than men, meanwhile they work at the same company doing the same thing. Also, the new wave of feminism is not only for females. Men also get raped, sexually assaulted and mistreated but most people don’t take them seriously.

Fourth wave feminism additionally argues for equal pay for equal work, and that the equal opportunities sought for girls and women should extend also to boys and men to overcome gender norms (for example by expressing emotions and feelings freely, expressing themselves physically as they wish, and to be engaged parents to their children).

Sorry @MMG, I’m too passionate to keep it short :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m also super happy that you’re giving my story a chance, despite that you do not consider yourself a feminist. I think that’s a really cool thing, and I’m really honored. I hope you’ll enjoy it :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Yes Our society is like that…

These lines :heart::ok_hand: :100:

Being passionate is more cool, so whatever u wanna say, say it the way u want, i dont mind long lines :smirk_cat:

No 'thank you’s are allowed i always say :relieved:
But Welcome! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and no problem, we are like brothers and sisters in this community :smirk_cat: maybe something else too :skull: If u wanna be my friend then hmu with some PMs :relieved::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Well said! :clap:

1 Like

i should’ve said it to you :sweat_smile::clap:

1 Like

I actually just read Moxie and I absolutely love it! Do you have IG? We can follow each other if you’d like :blush:

1 Like

I wish I did, but I don’t :frowning: sorry!

I’ll tag you when the story comes out tho :wink:

1 Like

A feminist is someone who believes in equality. So yes, if u consider urself a decent person, ur a feminist. :llama:

1 Like

Omg I am interested
And yes, I do consider myself a feminist :slight_smile:

1 Like