Do you currently have a crush on anyone?

I sure do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

I am a sucker for someone with colored eyes. His eyes are green and he is super intelligent. What do you look for when crushing on someone?

First, he’s sour then he is sweet. :metal2:

We are super duper close, what about you guys?

27 Likes

someone who’s funny! and someone that doesn’t get offended when I’m sarcastic

1 Like

When I was in high school, a while ago :rofl: , I was crushing hard on this jock. I couldn’t stop staring at him and didn’t care he saw me staring at him lol.

He probably thought I was creepy but I was young and awkward.

2 Likes

It was so embarrassing when the person I liked saw me staring at them sijdhdndjdke :sob:

1 Like

LOL. I mean you can’t look away. You are already guilty. He didn’t look at way either lol so. :see_no_evil:

Sometimes it is great to look and you don’t need to get to know the person. :blush:

i usually have crushes on youtubers/famous people/fictional characters- basically people i have no chance with :joy:

honestly someone’s personality is all i care about when i have a crush on someone but 99% of the time when they get a haircut i lose feelings for some reason- :sneezing_face:

7 Likes

LOL. No dice on the haircut. See, here is the dilemma, most guys that are popular have the worst personalities.

I have met plenty of guys that are easy on the eyes but harsh on the heart.

3 Likes

oml tell me about it! all the “popular” guys from my school are some of the rudest people i’ve met

and fr all the rly cute guys i see are either rude, have a gf, or at the airport (and ik i’ll never see again) :joy:

2 Likes

Myself

3 Likes

:rofl: Not the airport LOL.

2 Likes

That’s right.

1 Like

LOLLL those random guys on the same 3am flight as you :eyes:

2 Likes

@isabellaaa me too one time my friend gave my crush my phone number and he threw it on the ground a few years back.
Yes, I have a crush on someone :blush:, What I look for when crushing on someone would have to be his personality, someone who’s funny, someone I can trust.
Me and my crush have known each other for a few years he is really goofy, he had played a prank on me a few years back :rofl:…but we haven’t really talked that much only a few times and the bad part is he’s a popular boy and I don’t think he knows who I am anymore

2 Likes

Can you imagine trying to flirt on an airplane?

I mean how would you start the conversation?

Hey, do you want my pretzels?

2 Likes

Awe. Well he is missing out.

1 Like

Awe thank you :blush:

1 Like

@Jade10 i feel you- my crush a few years ago called me ugly :sneezing_face: but aww then he’s missing out!!

and LMAAOKSOFKAKDJAJ DO YOU WANT MY PRETZELS

“uh- hi”
“hey”
“this is gonna be a long flight”
“yeah”

and then you dont speak again for the rest of time

2 Likes

That is so awkward. LOL. Then you randomly stare at him and he catches you and freaks out lol.

2 Likes

Yeah he’s missing out, some boys are real jerks

1 Like

omg yes- then you turn your head away faster than lightning mcqueen and then you realize you made it so obvious you were staring :joy:

2 Likes