Do you enjoy reading limelight or ink stories?

• limelight
  • ink

0 voters

4 Likes

Limelight but I still really like ink, they’ve got some really funny animation and some really nice clothing.

4 Likes

I can’t vote, because I enjoy reading both styles. :wink: :laughing:

3 Likes

Tbh, I have been reading since quite some years and I’ve always played LL, I haven’t read like even 1 INK, (idk, I just don’t feel like reading ink, it doesn’t interests me , I don’t really like it :sweat_smile: :weary:)

No hate to ink lovers or smh! We have our different opinions

4 Likes

LL just feels so much more real and neat I don’t know how to explain it.

3 Likes

I read both styles but I prefer ink, LL has better new features, but the animations are just awkward (at least for me)

3 Likes

Always preferred Limelight to Ink, Limelight is much more aesthetically pleasing to me and I think Ink is kind of ugly, lol.

2 Likes

I like reading in both (ink is best for comedy) but I prefer limelight a bit more.

It’s a drastic change from how I used to feel, I remember when limelight was new and I was a huge ink fan and I thought there’s no way I’ll ever love this new style, I’m a hard-core ink fan :joy: but over time I started liking it :heart:

1 Like

I prefer Ink, since I started my Episode journey with that style and I just like the way how the characters and everything look.
There was a time where I refused to read stories in LL, but it’s hard to find new stories in Ink, so I “had” to try it and now I enjoy reading in LL :relaxed: The animations and clothing are way better in LL and there are different body types!

1 Like

Limelight all the way. I honestly can’t stand INK after limelight and haven’t read one in years :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes