Do you ever feel like

Do you ever feel like there’s nothing left inside of you or in life. Like your whole world is falling down piece by piece. Like the only option left is to end it. And wish you could go back to when everything was normal.

Episode Harmony Offical Request Thread

Yes

Do you want to talk about it? Im up for it :persevere:

Today is just the lowest day of my life where I just feel blank.

Yes, I do. It’s a dark hole of depression for me. But no one really likes me so lol heh I have nothing to lose. Anyway I just wanted to say that people love you and support you and if you ever feel sad or depressed just pm one of us :heart:

Definitely changing my username to epy.blank

Everyone loves you don’t say that I do.

Yes! Most people have been there and done that! You seem to have hit rock bottom…and the only place to go from here is up! Think about all the people you would effect if you ended your life! Everyone would be DEVESTATED if you did that! Please don’t do that to yourself or us! It’s not worth it! I can’t stress it enough…YOU ARE LOVED, YOU ARE WORTH IT AND YOU ARE IMPORTANT! So please don’t do it!

Well since last week at school I started to have panic attacks

Lol who?
No one really likes me other than maybe you, and my mum.

@Epy.raven
Yes, I feel like that during my dramatic mood swings :joy:

Okay jokes aside. The best thing you can do is surround yourself with optimism. Whether being with your friends or watching a funny movie while eating on ice cream. Don’t let anything bring you down. I know that some days you may feel like you’ve hit rock bottom, but remember that your life is constantly changing. There will always be ups and downs, you just have to get through the downs and look forward to the ups. If you ever need someone to talk to, remember that this community is here for you!

Lots of love :heart:

Life can be hard: Do you want **help**?

Yes alot of people do

I don’t know you but I love you :joy::joy::heart:

yes, yes all the fucking time. Gosh but that’s why I have @kerubiel

Right now I’m just trying to put on a happy face and act like everything is ok.

I can no longer stay strong

I HATE KY OIFE FUCK EVEVRY WHYYYYY WHYYYYY AYHHGGHH OEFHJDHEHEHEH TO JRKRKOTKFJTJ

Well if you are gonna leave actually leave…and stop saying it but never doing it

Yes I do. My family, treats me like I’m an oustsider and my friends are kinda bullying me. I spend every day screaming into a pillow. So yes, I know what your feeling. Everyone acts like they know shit about how I’m feeling but they really don’t. All this drama doesn’t help either, yet I’m still here. You can get better, you just change to stay strong.

Moved to General Chat as this is not related to Episode. :smiley:

an honest response

Yes, every day, really, to answer your question. I don’t plan for a future: I don’t know how to respond when someone asks me about careers I’d be interested in, classes I should take, etc., because I really feel like I won’t survive that long. I like pretending to be happy and I do that a lot even online, but everything’s just gotten worse. I don’t want to keep going into detail because I feel like responding to your question won’t actually help you.

If this is a one-time-thing for you, please talk to someone in real life, and like someone else said, surround yourself in optimism. There’s no cure to sadness, but just trying to do something that makes you happy can really help. If this has been going on for more than a few weeks and there’s no real cause, you may want to speak to a counselor or your parents because that’s not healthy. If you have a counselor, it can be really helpful, because they’re someone who wants to listen to your problems and help you figure this out.