Do you ever feel like

Also, I forgot to add: please don’t leave. You might feel like people won’t care but they will, there are tons of people on here who will wish you stayed on the forums and will miss you. I’m always willing to make new friends (and other people are too) so you can always talk to me.

1 Like

I felt like that one time, two years ago, after an incident.
It was the lowest point of my life. I felt like it would be harder to be alive than anything else. Like all my motivation, drive and joy of life was sucked out of me and I was trapped in an empty emotionless body.
It got to the point that I was almost afraid of what I could do to myself.
I realized that I had to do something to get me out of these destructive thoughts, before it would be too late.
So, what I did was starting dancing again. It was something I had done a lot of earlier.
I started taking classes again 18 hours a week. While setting myself goals, reaching them, seeing myself developing and getting better, something switched in my head.
I also joined a crew, where I was surrounded by people who had the exact same passion as me and we became like a family.
Thinking back, I might even say that my life was saved by me starting dancing.
So my advice is, as someone that has been in the same position as you: Find a passion. You don’t have to be good at it. But you have to go full in, both with passion, energy and with your time. When you se yourself progressing in something, it gives you this incredible sense of self worth, happiness and peace. Try also to find people that share this passion with you, and try your best to let them in. There are so many amazing people out there! The emptiness and pointlessness of things are so much easier replaced with nice people, laughter and friends than you might think. But first, you have to admit to yourself, that you are not strong enough to go through everything alone.
I truly wish everything will work out for you. The world is so much more than what it might seem to you right now. :heart:

1 Like

God I adore you I feel the exact same kvhdyxvhv

1 Like