Do you ever feel

Like… everyone is right there but somehow they’re so far away… like you’re drowning but there’s no water around… and you want it to end but you know it never will… like the whole old is just collapsing on you…

6 Likes

We’re here for each other, J.

3 Likes

I too have felt this way many times. They are some common symptoms of depression, too. It’s good to remind yourself that you’re not alone, because you’re not, and that you can reach out for help or to just talk to someone. Sometimes just admitting what bothers you can help it a bit.

4 Likes

Yeah true I guess. But for some reason it still feels like no one gets it or know how it feels

2 Likes

I’m glad you guys created a safe space for individuals such as yourselfs to express their inner tribulations. I would like to add that I also suffer from anxiety, mild, but anxiety nonetheless. I recommend you all keep yourself occupied in proactive things that make you feel good. Keep close those who support you in life. And if it ever starts feeling like it’s too much for you to handle, seek help from your parents, or an adult who you trust or a friend that will push you in the right direction. There’s also nothing wrong with seeing a professional or taking medicinal aid.

3 Likes

I know what you guys mean

2 Likes

I didn’t know so many people felt this way…

1 Like

I feel that way all the time, lmao. It’s partly bc of my depression, so…

2 Likes

let me know if anyone wants to talk im all ears im a good listener lol :slight_smile:

2 Likes

we are with you

1 Like

well my friends have gone through a lot with me. People have tried to defeat us and tear us down. Recently, we all suffered a ‘tragedy’ together and I started crying so I created this

1 Like

Hmmm, this actually gives me an idea. With your permission, @AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE, I’d like to do a part two that will also feature your topic.

2 Likes

sure. Make sure to send a link to this topic

1 Like

Alright! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@AMANI182-EPISODEEEEE Maybe I should share a bit of my story with you…

When I was 14, my anxiety and depression got pretty overwhelming and I was actually hospitalized for it.

I always used the tunnel analogy - it felt like I was a train stuck in a tunnel and a knew there would be a light at the end of the tunnel, but it was just taking so long to get there.

Anyway, I’m happy to say that it does get better! I’m 21 now and I’ve got a pretty great life, a good support network and I’m even building my own house. I still struggle from time to time, but getting professional help really helped me get to the light at the end of the tunnel and I have a better control over how I let things affect me.

2 Likes

I have your back, I completely agree

2 Likes

Not that often, I have to be honest, but yes. I felt that way before, and obviously it’ll happen again soon.

2 Likes

well we’re all here for you.

1 Like

I think I know, but it could be different because it seems like you’re with your friends still, by your side. For me, I think I just got tired of ignoring what was real and realized I was truly alone. Funny that I still continued to make efforts to ignore that reality…

The name I’ve chosen here- it means solitary… Cause I can never truly “have friends”. I can be a friend, but no one can be a friend to me…

2 Likes

But tbh I’ve seen you around and I would love to be your friend. In real life, I’m an antisocial nerd with no friends but I have the forums and you do too. I made some awesome friends here and you can do that too. If u ever wanna talk or are bored, I’ll talk or hang out with you. @alphard

2 Likes