Do you ever want to say no to someone, but you feel like you must? (On the forums)

Whassup everyone. It’s yo gal Mimi here, proffesional weeeeirdo and bla bla bla. My question is: Do you ever want to say no to someone, but you feel like you must? (On the forums) Lol I think the title says it itself. Feeeel freeeee to ignore my craziness, and post some examples down here :crazy_face:

1 Like

yeah lmao i feel pressured to comply to people’s wants more than my own

1 Like

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaah same. It’s terribleeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

I think we all feel pressure on the forums, especially if we open a requests thread. But if you feel pressured to comply to their request, you don’t have to. I think you should feel free to say no if you have a lot going on. Or you may just close the thread and ask them to understand. I’m sure they will.

2 Likes

This happens to me sometimes. I’m only human and fall into the trap of not getting along with someone so I just don’t feel like speaking to them for some time and need to cool off. However, if they need help with something, I won’t refuse. I go by the code that even if I don’t like someone, I have to help them. I won’t say no. I will do everything in my power to help even if I just want to scream at them :joy:

2 Likes

That couldn’t be me :rofl:

1 Like

I am actually new to this forum but been on episode for a while now lol. I do say no online but sometimes like with real life I find it difficult to say no…lol

I do try t o help other people though.