Do you expect longer approval times for backgrounds/overlays with the holidays?

(not sure what topic to put this under)

I’ve had a few backgrounds in review… normally they don’t take this long. Do you think I am running the chance of having to wait until after Easter to get approvals?

1 Like

No, my backgrounds and overlays have been getting approved within 2 days

3 Likes

So have mine… 'cept the most recent ones… maybe today I’ll hear something.

every month there is a contest going on and thats why they are taking long to approve, backgrounds takes time to review and approve.

2 Likes

Hmmm a few of mine got approved today that I uploaded about three days ago? So they’re still in the usual time frame

3 Likes

my covers that i uploaded like 3 days ago just got approved today as well as some backgrounds. however i uploaded a background within 24 hours later and im still waiting for that one. so mine took about the average time i guess. if you uploaded around the same time as me, maybe we will get them approved tomorrow!

*edited for typo

3 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this doesn’t fit into any Creator’s Corner category. Closed since the question has been answered.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink: