Do you feel...?

I feel that way all the time, even in real life. It’s cool though. In life, we’re born alone and we die alone.

2 Likes

Yeah ik how you feel :sweat:

1 Like

Is it because you left the chats, possibly?

2 Likes

No because. I didn’t? I came back a month ago. If anything it’s because I came back

1 Like

Oh I totally forgot sorry your friend is dUmB

So you feel like left out?

2 Likes

U is not dumb. But yeah I feel left out

1 Like

i don’t know maybe you just need to try and reconnect with some people there 1-1 and it may take a while but I think it’ll be worth it

2 Likes

What do you mean “get back in”? You never left, we all love you dearly even if you don’t know me which you don’t need to know that everyone loves you and won’t forget uu :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::heartbeat:

2 Likes

If u feel left-out tell ur friends, so they can know and if they don’t make you feel more included that’s called fakeness… but if ur friends are as great as you then what if something is up with them? Ask how they aree toooo and who knows maybe they’re feeling them same way.

1 Like

Aww I feel the same. Back when I used to be a lot more active, I felt good. Everybody knew me and I felt kind of popular and I got so used to it that now that no one actually needs me here, I feel a little upset and left out.

I don’t know about the group chat thing since I left all of them musket when I realised I was no longer needed or welcomed there but what I do know is I can’t help how they feel. I guess I will just have to get used to being unimportant here?

And about you, Amani I still love you. Why don’t you let me add you to my group chats and join my crazy family? Catching up with everyone is what you gotta do girl. I missed ya.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

You cannot be easily replaced. You are not being replaced. It’s just people moving on. And that’s no fault of yours. People naturally move on, they find new friends, grow close, and later on, they might drift apart. I know how you feel, and I know this other person is bent on keeping her friends ‘safe’ from me because I’m going to steal them, so if I’m walking with her friends (who are also my friends), she will cut right in front of me so that I can’t walk without kicking her heels, so I have no choice but to leave. Being excluded can feel really bad, I know. I also know exactly how it feels when your best friends become closer without you. I go to school part-time due to my mental disorders, and I come back with my friends sharing inside jokes that I couldn’t be there for because I was stuck in hospital. I’m not sharing this so that you can feel sorry for me and feel like your problems are minor compared to mine. I’m sharing this so that you know you’re not alone, because you’re not. There are lots of people out there in the forums. Lots of fishies in the sea to make friends with (and a few mean sharkies to stay away from). Good luck, and I hope this makes you feel a little better. Find friends that appreciate you, that miss you when you’re gone. Sometimes group chats aren’t always that great, not when there are lots of people in it. I basically get ignored in a group chat I’m in, because there are so many popular people who have been on Episode for much longer than me, but I’m okay with that, because I know that it’s not personal, and I know that I have at least two people who do appreciate me.

2 Likes

I would love that saash. I’ve missed you guys so much, you have no idea

1 Like

These are great wise words. Thank you

Yay good! What would you like to be? My 31st daughter or third sister or anything else?

1 Like

No one can replace you. Everyone is different, if your friends/people doesn’t talk to you anymore or replace you, it’s their lost.
I’ve never been popular or well-known in real life or on forum, but I know the feeling of being left out/replace/forgotten. In real life, I’m also left out by my friends all the time. They only talk to me when they want something. That’s part of why I join the forum.
I’ve seen you around and your art looks amazing, you are also a really nice person.(no I didn’t stalk you, I stalk the art threads :grinning:)

2 Likes

Aww ty

1 Like

I feel like that a lot :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.