Do you guys still love ink?

What do you guys think about people who still write in Ink? i love reading ink stories and i love writing in ink

10 Likes

I’ve only read Ink for comedy so far because I think it fits the genre really well. I wasn’t really there during the ink era (except for demi lovato lol) so I don’t have the same nostalgia as everyone else, but I do find it enjoyable, although I still prefer LL. I don’t mind people still using Ink.

10 Likes

i like some ll stories but… I love ink!!! it’s easier to write in and they look better to me.

1 Like

As long as the story is good I’ll read it in any style. That being said, I don’t really read Episode stories anymore :skull:

4 Likes

lol you don’t think they’re good anymore?

I kinda downloaded and read Episode stories for pure stereotypical romances, only the finest mafia bad boy stories, of course. And after I got some taste I mainly browsed forum picks. I haven’t been on the forums for the past two years or so-

1 Like

I rly like ink during hmm… When i was reading faking death, demi lovato series, winters academy, and many more. I definitely dont mind ink stories with crazy advanced directing (usually no CC but I do not mind), in fact, they are awesome!!

1 Like

Yes!! I love the style!

1 Like

Kind of mixed about it

2 Likes

I love INK and would rather it over LL . I like LL but not as much as INK . I’m also writing a story in INK .

1 Like

I’ve been reading episode stories since limelight stories came out and I can’t say I’m that big of a fan of ink stories. Whenever I read an ink story, I can’t help but feel weird, I can’t explain it. I like limelight stories because it feels and looks real. As if I’m in the story. with ink stories, I don’t get that. I’m just not a fan of ink. When I read ink stories all I can think about is the characters and how they look. I don’t pay attention to the story. The little ink characters are so creepy! I didn’t know that my comic book came to life? But I guess that’s kinda the point of Episode hehe, but ink still is creepy to me. But I sometimes (seldom) read ink stories :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I love INK stories. It’s just unfortunate because I’m a picky reader and it’s hard to find good INK stories now since less people write in the style with genres i prefer. I stopped actively seeking out INK stories unless I see a good recommendation. It’s easier to find a story i like in LL.

1 Like

I feel that way in ll lol. Ll character look like clay characters to me xD

2 Likes

Awesome!!! i tried writing in ll and i hated it xD

1 Like

I still love INK. But IMO, limelight rules. I admit when limelight first came out, I’d thought I’d never love it because I liked ink a lot and couldn’t find myself getting attached to another style. But I did! :smiling_face:

I’m the same way. My desire to read episode stories had really plummeted for quite a long time.

1 Like

Ohh haha!

I have this same reaction. Ink characters just creep me out. I think it’s in part the awkward way they move (like paper dolls…) and in part the fact that all the characters look almost identical. I’ve tried a few Ink stories that were highly recommended but I can never even get through one episode. It just makes me cringe so hard.

4 Likes

Yes, someone that feels the same way!!

1 Like

I feel you.

I don’t like INK, i have only read two ink stories. I like limelight much more. I think the LL animations are much more better than the ink ones.

2 Likes

I still love INK and grew to love LL. I started writing and reading when LL wasn’t there, so INK still has a part in my heart. When LL came around I despised it, but I get used to LL and started to love LL.

2 Likes