Do you guys still love ink?

I will always love ink. There’s just something special to it, y’know? So simple, yet so advanced at the same time.

3 Likes

i tried writing in ll and i couldn’t stand it.

1 Like

I like INK however, the INK fandom has grown kind of toxic in my opinion. Ever since the rumor started that they were removing INK (when they werent) and everyone freaked out about it. I still like to write in it tho, haven’t published in INK yet

Moved to Episode Fan Community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

idk, ink is just kinda timeless for me. maybe it’s the nostalgia attached to it? plus the added fact that ink comedy stories>>>

3 Likes

I used to like ink in the ink era when LL didn’t exist and I had four stories in it (discontinued and archived) When LL came out I already loved it cause it looked much cooler and not as limited with animations/clothing as Ink was. I dropped ink and went to LL and I have been loving it ever since. I no longer read ink stories or look at ink I deleted every ink story out of my favorites. You can still write in Ink since that makes you happy and some people who are into Ink will read it.

Yep. I love INK, I haven’t read in yrs but I still like it.

I never really liked LL, I was disappointed when INK was discountinued

I still kind of like reading in ink but I’m passed the point of writing in ink. I just generally prefer limelight now and I think that’s because of the wider range of options we have with regards to animations, facial features, colors, clothing items, props etc that we won’t get for ink.

1 Like

what do u mean? u can still write in ink

I think they were referring to the time when episode told us they were no longer updating ink.

oh lol ty because i was confused

1 Like

yes, ink is my favorite style!

1 Like

same!!! i tried ll i couldn’t do it!

1 Like

same, i despised LL at first. it took me like 3 years to start liking it lol

I don’t have an issue with ink stories bc I was def around and fully remember reading some pretty good ones.

I just don’t like the style anymore :see_no_evil:

i refuse xD

i understand xD i don’t like the way ll looks so i can’t do it xD

2 Likes

haha, the animations still bug me sometimes. they look so emotionless compared to ink :skull:

2 Likes

Ik but it was discountinued as in no more updates

I can’t take ink stories seriously :sob:

3 Likes