Do you guys write your stories while listening to music?

I like that same :hugs: :+1:t5:

I like to listen to podcasts or audiobooks! Usually not music, as I don’t find it as entertaining as it is distracting.

1 Like

Yes, I do but I feel I am more productive when I don’t have it on. It does give me ideas often. But I listen to music for basically everything that it annoys my family. :sunglasses:

1 Like

No, knowing myself I’ll probably write the lyrics instead of what I actually want to write ksdjs :sob:
I can’t focus properly with music, coding needs focus and I write everything at once, some authors write the dialogue first, then they add the coding and animations, I don’t, so I cannot focus with any background noise.

1 Like

Haha, same here… Well not Heavy Metal/Metal → but here it is diverse, too… Queen, Guns’n’Roses, Andrea Bocelli, Imagine Dragons and more. :wink: But it helps me coding with music, makes me calm in a strange way.

2 Likes

I’m almost always listening to music while writing :blush:, the only time when I’m not listening is when I have to add music and sound effects.
But I even created playlists for each of my stories :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah i Really love listen music while i write and coding it Really helps me :ok_hand:

2 Likes

All the time! It helps me get in the mood I’m trying to write about ahah. For exemple, the story I’m writing now is mostly sad scenes, so I made a playlist with “sad” songs, and it really helps with scenes ideas etc :ok_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Usualy I sing

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

2 Likes

I listen to music whilst doing things: planning, writing, editing because it helps me.

I find it inspires me and I write scenes as if the music was actually playing for the scene (I listen to music that matches whatever it is I’m writing, not just random songs).

My go-tos are new wave, epicore (movie/trailer music of many kinds), electronic/a, pop, synth pop, dance music, classical, in rare cases, metal.

5 Likes

Nope! I only could concentrate on writing my story and coding, wouldn’t listen to music in the meantime :joy: but my best friend @ntfnd could get that writer spirit when he listens to relevant music, he’s a genius :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes of course , i don’t listen only if I’m writing an important scene

1 Like

I do it helps me think, I get warry when there is silence so that makes since for me lol, but if its a song that is sad and touches me then I wont play it because my head will go crazy.

1 Like

I listen to music… Makes the work less tedious

1 Like

Omgomgomg I don’t even know why but I can’t work without music like if I go to long I have to stop work and listen to a song, music is what keeps me happy to work because I can constantly listen to music and get things done so I satisfy all my cravings

1 Like

I NEVER do anything without music, especially coding.

3 Likes

depends on my mood, but I always listen to music

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.