Do you have a UNIQUE Fantastical story? If so, I would LOVE to read it. Share them here!

community

Hello my lovely Episodians! :blush:

As we all know, the Fantastical contest has recently ended! This thread is meant to share UNIQUE stories (nothing cliché) with one another. Drop your link & cover art below if you’d like me to read your unique Fantastical story in hopes you’ll do the same for me (I scratch your back, you scratch mine)! I have the day off today and a bunch of passes so if your logline/description interests me, I’ll definitely be reading your story.

Also, I would LOVE to have your feedback on the story I’ve written for the contest! Because I’m an artist & a Virgo (aka a “Perfectionist” :sweat:), I spent a lot of time spot directing & creating custom backgrounds just for my readers! Literally ALL my backgrounds are custom. And since I’m big on story, I focus a lot on character development & storytelling. You won’t be disappointed, I promise!

(Artwork created by me, myself, and I) :fist:t4::sunglasses:

Title:: FANTASTICAL: The Age of Dragons
Author: J.L.Blunts
Style: Ink
Genre: Fantasy / Myster / Thriller
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Logline: (Takes place in the Middle Ages) When great warrior Aliz of Nearon is framed for murdering two Northern Kings, she searches the Five Kingdoms to find the real culprit.
SHARE LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4937418266771456
PM me for a review! Thank you & good luck to everyone who entered Fantastical! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:

hi was wondering if you knew how to let somebody edit your story kind of like a co-writer? it would be super helpful! thanks!

Hey there, MavisS!

What exactly do you mean? Kind of like an editor? You can always just ask people.

HI!
I guess I mean do you have to share your email and password in order for someone to edit your story?

Hi! :v: I published mine a week ago and I worked really hard on it, I tried to pull off something different to the usual fantasy (wolves, vampires and stuff like that are NOT in my story), so here is what I have!

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Description: Heather has no parents, she is trapped in a place were she can’t go out and were she has to work everyday or else the leaders will kill her, but what happens when her best friend (which is a boy) and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there for good and start a brand new life…! What is your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

Hi! do you know if you want somebody to edit your story if you have to share your email and password with them?

Yeah, unforunately you do. :unamused: Absolutely DO NOT share your email and password to anyone you don’t know!

Down for a read for read?

Great cover btw! :blush:

Absolutely!

Thank you! :two_hearts:

thank you so much!

Alright, i’ll read yours right now! Did you want feedback or did you just want me to read it? Lemme know! I’ll PM you the review if you want :slight_smile:

:thinking:

Another way you could probably do it is if you send them your dialogue script. That way they can just edit the text & grammar, but you’d have to do all the spot directing & you won’t have to give them your password.

Hey there! Here’s mine :relieved:

Title: Fantastical: Regnum Fortes
About: You’re a set of twins which were suddenly zapped into a realm you never even knew about. What now?
Episodes: 3 (on-going)
What to expect:

• This story uses a point system! (Choices actually matter.)
  • This story has a wide variety of Love Interests! Even options for the LGBT community!
  • Some pretty rad effects! (50+ overlays and backgrounds were used!)
  • Fighting scenes!
  • Plot twists you never saw coming!
  • Diverse characters!
  • Text effects!
  • + Many more features!

Nice cover art! Would you like me to review it or just read it? And are you down for a Read For Read? :blush:

I’d love to exchange reads for 3 episodes! :blush:

Alright, you’re 2nd on my list! :slight_smile:

Thanks!! Mind sending a screenshot after? I’ll def do the same! :blush:

No problem! :wink: