Do you have sisters or brothers?

Do you have sisters or brothers? Are you on good terms with them?

7 Likes

sister

and yes god terms

I have a sister, three half brothers, two step sisters, and a step brother.

I currently live with my sister, we do argue sometimes, we’re on good terms. As for my half brothers, I have two who are in their 30s and one of them is married and has a child. The other lives like 8 hours away from me doing idk what, lol. I love both of them, of course. My third half brother is a baby and he currently lives with his dad and mom. My step sisters and step brothers, I’m not on good terms with them. Well this one step sister of mine is a child, so, I am sorta on good terms with her.

2 Likes

so my family is a bit weird, I have a sister and a brother but they arent siblings, also they are ten years older than me,almost everyone in my family, aunts cousins uncle, everyone have half-siblings,

I dont really have a relationship with my brother,

and my sister well, we didn’t either, but I am very close with my niece, and I guess me and my sister have gotten closer, I have been there for her through her divorce, and back in January when I got my heart broken really bad she was there for me.

2 Likes

Got a 2 sisters and 3 brothers. I’m only close with 1 of my sisters lol

1 Like

I’m only child

2 Likes

Half sister who is thirteen years my senior and little brother

1 Like

I have an older brother and a younger sister. I’m not really on bad terms with my brother, but not good either, like we both acknowledge each other’s existence but we don’t talk :sweat_smile: and my 6 year old sister is annoying and that’s the only way I can describe her

1 Like

I have two older brothers. I’m not super close with them, but we’re on good terms.

1 Like

I’ve three brothers (Two older and one younger) and one half-sister (Older).
I’ve actually cut my oldest brother out of my life two years ago, because he did something to me that was unforgiveable and that he can’t take back. Now to keep peace between my family, they can only have him over when I am not around. And if he is around my family at the same time as me, I hide out in my room until he is gone. If he stays for dinner, my parents will send my dinner on a plate to a room. I haven’t looked at his face for almost three years, and I would like to keep it that way.
My other siblings? Yes, I am on good terms with all of them.

2 Likes

1 brother and grateful.

2 Likes

I have a younger brother, older sister, and older half-brother.

My brother and I are relatively close since we’re closer in age and my sister doesn’t live in the house anymore. I don’t really talk to her much but I’d say we’re on pretty okay terms. As for my half-brother, I haven’t met him and I doubt he’d like me if he did due to how his mom manipulated the image of my dad for him. It’s not great but I’m fine with never meeting him. Just feel bad for my dad to have to lose a kid, y’know? Happened a long time ago though.

1 Like

Both I love all of them .PS I’m new here Hi

1 Like

I have one sister and one brother and yeah we’re on good terms🌚

1 Like

I have an older brother and two sisters.

We didn’t get along and hate each other back then. Then years later, we grew up, we got closer and we’re on good terms :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just randomly thought of your story, unseen media.

2 Likes

Welcome :blush:

1 Like

7 but 9 if you count my godsisters.

3 on my mom,
4 on my dad.

Godsis on my mum side

And no, not really beside my twin

1 Like

I am a triplet and I have another older brother.

1 Like