Do you have this gate overlay?

DO you guys have this gate overlay???
I need it ASAP

1 Like

Yes you do! I highly doubt Episode has an already overlay there, so you would need to create your own! :wink: I would help, but requests can sometimes make me depressed. :sweat_smile:

You would need an overlay of the gates and a background version of the house without the gates

1 Like

She wouldn’t need both, just one or the other! Unless she was to zoom in. Then it would be clearer.

Thank you for the advice!:grin:

1 Like

No problem babe :heart:

So um do people have this overlay? or do I need to request it somewhere? cuz I need it ASAP

1 Like

You would need to request it to someone with time, which I don’t have :joy:
But no worries, as I’m not a fan of episode groups I know @CinnamonToast, @lanafrazer_episode, and @abygail.bauman might be able to help! They’re all angels! :innocent:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiley: this means a lot!

1 Like

No problem! If you ever need help in the future, feel free to pm me bae! :heart:

1 Like

HAHA I should make another post about this one to get more help. Hope many people sees it

1 Like

Oh don’t! I think Lana liked it, so maybe she’ll reply! :joy:
I’n going crazy.

I think this background came from a devaniart. Im not so sure. I havent found any gate overlay that looks like that.

1 Like

lol dont go craaaazyyy lol

1 Like

:joy: my PFP keeps on drinking too much coffee!!

Lol

Thank you.
@Olivia2003 I don’t think I’m able to help, I’m sorry. it’s a little too advanced and I feel dreaded thinking about cropping all those holes out!
However, I agree with @QueenMilii, and I also highly recommend @abygail.bauman (Hi, I’m sorry I keep recommending you).

2 Likes