Do you have trouble creating outfits?

Off shoulder princess seam Bridesmaid

Are those also plus sized ???

Yes, the mint version is available for plus size! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yay!!

Here are 3 variations of the mint dress (generic):

The glasses make sense if the weddign take place in a hot climate/during summer

Here are 3 variations of the pink peach dress:

I’ll send over the plus-size and groom outfits soon.

1 Like

I loove it :sunny: :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

Here are 3 variations of the one plus-size bridesmaids dress:

Here are the groomsmans’ tuxedo:

1 Like

Thank you so much :slight_smile:
Will give credit :avocado_love:

1 Like

I’m starting to get lazy with my own outfit :joy: :sob:

can I have 10 outfits for my female character her name is Dulce
Dulce use these items like Beauty Mark Mole Forehead Temple Brown, Floral Tattoo Ink Multicolor, Leather Ring Necklace Leather Grey Black

can I have 10 outfits for my male character
Dulce first loves interest this name is Abraham he uses these items Braided Bracelet Black, Beauty Mark Mole Eye, Long Chain Ring Necklace Metal Grey Black he like using rip jean or any different jean

can I have 10 outfits for my male character
Dulce second loves interest this name is Lenny he uses these items Multi Cartilage Piercing Metal Silver, Freckles Heavy (08-10), Full Body Tribal Skull Lace Ink Black he like using rip jean or different jean

I’ll be giving you credit for all of the outfit on my story :blush:

1 Like

Are the outfits meant to be everyday outfits? Or are they for a special occasion/certain event?

1 Like

Everyday outfit :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll start with Dulce, can you tell me more about her style or aesthetic?

1 Like

Dulce Description: she lost her mother at a young age when she was only 3 year old Dulce lost in faith and love she is always use the necklace Leather Ring Necklace Leather Grey Black it was Dulce mother necklace Dulce favorite color are black and red she love to wear anything she like :grinning:

10 outfits for Dulce:

1 Like

They’re so beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart:

1 Like

Can you tell me more about Abraham and Lenny’s style?

1 Like

Abraham like to wear anything he like wearing rip jean :grinning: this favorite color is blue or red or black or white any other color Abraham is human

Lenny like to wear anything he like wearing rip jean this favorite color is red black blue white Lenny is a vampire :grinning:

1 Like

Here are 10 outfits for Abraham:

1 Like

Thank you so much :heartpulse:

1 Like

Here are 10 outfits for Lenny:

1 Like

YESS THANK YOU!!!
Could I have 2 medieval outfits? (peasant ones)
one female and one male. i just need an idea so I can make more outfits similar to the ones you send me :pleading_face:

1 Like