Do you know how to swim? 🏊‍♀️

It kinda does, I agree. Perhaps that’s also why I never really learned.

1 Like

:orangutan:
:hole:

i couldn’t find a pool floatie emoji😭

1 Like

Lol

Depends how long it took u to pass the modules

1 Like

I wanna say I don’t, but I kind of do? Idk, it’s rly pathetic because I can sorta keep myself up but I have an irrational fear of large bodies of water, so I panic when it starts getting past shoulder level.

1 Like

I feel the same way. I get nervous in a 5ft pool. I am 5ft :sweat:

1 Like

I can swim like a mermaid :smirk: :mermaid:

2 Likes

:joy:. Showoff

1 Like

I just watched mermaid movies like H2O and it just naturally came to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome

1 Like

yeah, I went to swimming lessons grade 0-3.

1 Like

Awe.

We had a class in high school but the pool had to be shut down.

1 Like

i’ve always wanted to learn and i think i’ve covered the basics but that’s as far as i’ll go :joy:

1 Like

I can swim. It’s my favorite hobby. I used to swim at my grandma’s house and go to the beach all the time and it’s so fun. Especially when you swim out past where the waves crash and the water is just so calming and relaxing.

2 Likes

Yes, where I live you’re never more than 30minutes from the Sea! Been swimming since a baby!

1 Like

Btw, they told us to walk without flip - flops, and almost all the girls (including me) caught some feet diseases :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Gross! That’s pool manners 101. What were they thinking? :nauseated_face:

They told all schools to do it :joy: But eh, It’s Poland, anything can happen here.

Lmao well to be fair though I caught feet stuff too and I always tried to wear flip flops :sweat_smile:
But you know, just for decency, you wear them.

1 Like

Sort of. I used to do swimming lessons when I was younger, and I had to swim in the deep end. But now I’m scared of the deep end.

1 Like