Do you know your best friend well? šŸ’‹

If you know your best friend well, what is a phrase/word that they usually say?
cHaLLeNgE:
What is a phrase/word that I usually say? :sunglasses:

9 Likes

I donā€™t have a best friend but my close friend is
@Jenny_moon I guess
She is usually straight forward and the worst observer for things ever but she has a kind heart. Actually, No scuse me a kind soul

2 Likes

i have no best friends :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Something about some butt :joy:

what is a best friend i-

2 Likes

My best friend is unpredictable :rofl:

2 Likes

Wierdo and caring at same timeā€‹:sweat_smile::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:.

Not sure if this counts as phrases but I know things my epi besties do often

@Annieways adds :smiley: <ā€” that smiley phase to a lot of comments (the original emojis forums had were better at this though) and she does it because she thinks maybe people will think sheā€™s rude if she doesnā€™t have the smiley face to set the tone of the messageā€¦ And it has to be that specific smiley face because itā€™s a very good balance of happiness and craziness.

@JemU776 adds ā€œOK sisā€ to the end of a lot of her messages to me and then usually adds a few emojis. She does it in, like, a telling manner that lets me know what sheā€™s saying is not up for discussion. Likeā€¦

You are awesome, donā€™t let anyone tell you otherwise, OK sis :blob_hearts: :smiley: :heart_eyes_cat:

And yes, it is always something positive like that too :wink:

3 Likes

Oh gosh :joy: hmmā€¦ she says lmao a lot :rofl:

1 Like

Heyyy! Not true :unamused:

1 Like

sis! whatā€™s the tea?
bitch then she slaps me

Unlike @amberose, Iā€™m the worst observer, but I think she uses hahahaha pretty often, and I love it :smiley:

And @JemU776ā€¦ Besides ā€œOK sisā€, I donā€™t think she has many common phrases, but she definitely has a way with words that leaves you speechless and she is able to do this in the most unexpected moments :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I feel you

1 Like

Just say Iā€™m a daydreamer and thatā€™s true @luckyvirgo :joy:

Erm, a person. :nail_care:t4:

Anyone or anything you hold dear to you :relieved::heart:

1 Like

Thatā€™s not a what best friend meansā€“

Best friend means some who always has your back, some who loves you a lot, makes you laugh, and cares about you

That is the definition of best friend @lvqbrl :purple_heart:

1 Like

Temp closed for review.