Do you like gems choices, yes or no

Long ago, I read a story where were gem chioices, that can unlock special scenes (like, the mc’s friends go to a party and mc didn’t want to go, and at the end of chapter, there was a gem choice that let the reader see how was the party)

What’s your oppinion about this kind of gem choices?

1 Like

The way Episode Official stories use gem choices, no.

The way community authors use gem choices for readers who want to “cheat” (i.e. maximizing relationship points, unlocking items or art you missed during your playthrough, etc.) is perfectly acceptable, as it doesn’t affect the storyline (you’re not paying to play). This method gives access to content that was accessible during your playthrough but you didn’t unlock (fair and square).

I think authors who want to give readers a bonus option to “cheat” relationship points or unlock art via gems is a good alternative because it is simply a luxury that doesn’t affect those who play without using gems.

4 Likes

That type are the worse ones, if we were to see the party, the MC should have gone

1 Like

What about gem choices that unlock different POV?

1 Like

That is different. If it is vital that we should just see it as a normal choice. Gem choices are just a way to scrounge money of us

1 Like

I don’t want to utilize gems but it would be a cool way to offset a scene that requires physical money for me since I can’t draw and I had to get an artist. I don’t see that happening though. Btw can you choose 1 gen options?

Gem choices in featured stories: fuck off, you are awful.

Gem choices in user stories: oh hey, that concept can actually be interesting after all, amazing

(I will never use them in my own stories, however.)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.