Do you like having a ending choice? like for example choosing if you want your ending to be by yourself or with your lover? or do you prefer your points choosing your ending

hey babes! I just wanted to ask if you guys prefer choosing your own ending, like having a choice to live your life on your own or with your lover, ( my story has a good reason for this choice), or having your points choose your ending, ngl I hate having points choosing my ending, but I wanted everyones opinion on this! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

I think that points choosing my ending would be more fair.
But do whatever you prefer :blush:

3 Likes

for sure girl! thank you for your suggestion, I always found points fair but aggravating in a way!, I’m thinking of giving them an option between letting my readers choose if they want there points to choose there ending or they choose!

1 Like

You’re welcome! It’s a very nice idea :grinning:

1 Like

I like the choosing your end more, because when the points define the ending, I’m getting really stressed :confused:

1 Like

I like to choose myself
Because points don’t always goes in your way

1 Like

I 100% agree, I hate having points choose my ending, especially if it picks who I want to be with! thank you for your suggestion baby :revolving_hearts: !

1 Like

right!! I definitely agree love, I’ll take this into consideration, thank you for your input :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!

1 Like

I think this would be a really good idea! :pray: :blush:

1 Like

I definitely prefer it if my choices decide my ending or at least locks some endings. I don’t think that it’s realistic if you’re a bitch to one love interest and you’re still able to pick that person. I think that it would be the best if you would lock/unlock certain endings, while they’re still able to choose. Like I said I prefer my choices deciding, but it’s up to you.

2 Likes

i don’t like to because when the author writes the ending i’ve seen that it’s better written it’s not all the time but most of the time

1 Like

Maybe letting the reader see who they would end up with points wise but letting them pick at the end? Sometimes I prefer points system but often I get really torn between 2 characters and it can be frustrating when you think you have more points than you do with a character, get to like them but don’t have enough points to be with them

1 Like

i totally agree thank u so much lovely

1 Like

i love this!! i’ll take this into consideration

1 Like

right!! thanq girl!

1 Like

There was a story I read that did this because there was an added love interest later in the story but of course you already have a lot of points with one love interest you have but you might prefer this new love interest. The author did make the system say which you would end up with, but it gave you the option to choose a different love interest if don’t want to end up with the person with the most points.. I would say I prefer letting the system choose for you because realistically if you built up so many points with this certain person, but then choose someone else, it’s like you never bonded with the person you chose and the person you built up and bonded in the story should feel heart broken. But to make it realistic, you can add a scene where the person you had the most points with feels heart broken and that would make more sense.

Edit: But I do understand both points in allowing you to choose, because there have been times I have been obsessed with getting all the points with one person, I kept replaying a story 5 times so I can get the maximum points for the person you want to end up with, which is stressful and not enjoyable because you would be focusing on the points rather the plot of the story.

2 Likes

You’re welcome! And let me know when the story is out, i’d like to check it out.

of course luv!!

1 Like

I totally understand babes!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.