Do you like jumpscares

When your reading a story, and something horror pops out of nowhere, yr like…omg…

8 Likes

I LOVE them!

Especially movies like The Grudge 3, Conjuring, etc, has AMAZING jump scares.

Episode jump scares wouldn’t be scary, unless they use art scenes and stuff…

3 Likes

yeah, if u read The Shadows, amazing art scenes of monsters.

2 Likes

tell me something, how authors don’t get scared when they are writing & directing horror stories

1 Like

Nope. No. Jump scares = not for me.

2 Likes

hehehehehhehehehehe, I got one in my story. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Because they’re used to seeing them…?

1 Like

What’s it called?

1 Like

that make sense lol, I guess some are just not afraid of being scared and im doing a ghost story. It’s called The White Ghost.

1 Like

I played fnaf and got jump scares and about threw my phone :joy: I’ve never played it again.
I like jump scares though, just don’t Make it “too much” I guess :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

fnaf is a perfect example for jump scares. so scary. And im not going to do too much because im scared of jump scares myself XD

2 Likes

Lol. You’ll get used to it.

1 Like

lol yep

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Do I like jumpscares?

The simple answer is, no.

The Long Answer Which Actually Isn’t That Long Oops

Firstly, I am an extremely paranoid, scared, jumpy individual. If something scares me, like a jumpscare, it will shake my heart and possibly break it. I will get goosebumps, have a panic attack, stop breathing, and may die from… scaredness. It’s not even the jumpscare itself, it’s the feelings it gives me. So no. I do not like jumpscares. :pleading_face::joy:

2 Likes

I like them in episode stories because they aren’t as scary, but I can not stand them in movies or just in general :joy:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of them in horror films, most of the time it’s like the director took the easy way out of scaring the filmgoers by suprising them instead of making the film actually frightening. However, Episode is more limited than cinema when it comes to scaring the readers, so I don’t mind jumpscares in Episode, since there’s few other ways to scare the reader.

3 Likes

I have a love-hate relationship with jumpscares, mainly because of Markipliers fnaf series. But I guess I’m kinda immune to them now so there’s that :joy:

2 Likes

yep

I love jumpscares, Shroud has a rlly good one

3 Likes