Do you like mini games in stories?

Hello It’s Dumb Barbie again.I have question for you.
Do you like mini games in stories?If yes do you like when there are a lot of mini games?
I am making story where you are youtuber and I want when you film a video you are playing mini game.

So my question is :
Does people like stories with a lot of mini games?

Miss Barbie (Dumb Barbie)

1 Like

I enjoy mini games in stories, yes. I’m sure a lot of people do as well.
Maybe, you should do a poll.

2 Likes

Hell yes! :joy: I personally love minigames, as I’m sure many other people also do, although it can sometimes get overwhelming when there’s wayyy too many.

1 Like

I’m gonna be a rebel and say that I can do without them, haha. I tend to see them as a directing flex, not much more. While they do kinda grab my interest, I came here for a story, and if I need my interest grabbed badly enough to need a minigame, it mustn’t be too much of a story. There’s also the fact that I’m comically uncoordinated, I have the special talent of failing at minigames that a toddler could complete lmaooo.

But I don’t hate them, and I think a lot of people enjoy them, so I certainly wouldn’t think less of an author for including them, quite the opposite. :+1:

2 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

I like them, but also I don’t need them in stories either.
However I don’t like them if they drag on too long or if they don’t really have a purpose. Like ones where you choose to go left or right and you’re just blind guessing basically and you get sent back to the start if you don’t go the right ways :expressionless:
Tappables are really great for interactive mini games, and those are the types I like :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like some mini-games when they’re done well. However, I’m not able to select tappables that are too high or to low on the screen. So, I sometimes have to choose something I don’t want to, or skip a mini-game. That’s disappointing. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I do. I like stories that have short mini games that way its fun but not too time consuming!!

1 Like

Absolutely. However, it’s best to keep in mind that not everyone’s device can handle 100+ overlays, especially tappable ones (the number is exaggerated).

1 Like
  • Yes! I love minigames in stories!
  • No!
  • I don’t know!
  • I am in-between.

0 voters

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.