Do you like my idea for the double life contest? PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK!

Title: DL: The Nightlife of the Girl Next Door
So basically, Genevieve is the girl next door that no one really pays attention to. At night though, she is a highly popular singer/dancer named Calypso, famous for showing no one her face and having the voice of an angel. One night she ends up drinking too much at a party and leaves with her crush, Cyrus. In the morning, she leaves without a trace, so basically the story is Genevieve warring with herself about Cyrus and whether she should help him with Calypso, or make him fall for her as Genevieve.

Also, I haven’t really decided on a name for the love interest yet, and I may let the reader choose the love interest, so I would really appreciate if you could give me some ideas for girl or guy names for the love interest! The love interest is a possessive type so if someone tries to take what is theirs, they will be very very mad.

What do you think of my idea?
  • I love it, no change required!
  • I like it, but there could be some minor changes.
  • I don’t like it at all.

0 voters

1 Like

So I’ve gotten some votes, so to the people who think I could change it a little bit, what would you want me to change? I really appreciate any feedback I receive!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.