Do You Like Night Time?

Tbh, I find it in the night time, to be very calm, cool, and just quiet. I like it, it’s better than being sun/morning, tbh.

8 Likes

I 100% agree :heartpulse:

1 Like

Me too, and I’m way more productive at night! It’s like the night is when my day first starts :joy::joy:

1 Like

Agree 100% is when I can write and edit in peace! everyone is sleeping is just “ME TIME” :joy:

2 Likes

Night time is the best. It’s just so serene and you won’t get calls every five seconds, so that’s a bonus. :joy:

2 Likes

I would say I like the time around 2AM-5AM because it’s so nice, you know. Idk, I just like it a lot. Night time is great, but I love 2-5 AM so much!

2 Likes

same here!

Yes, I like the night as I’m awake during it and I’m asleep during the day, on average :smiley: I really need to fix my sleep schedule I get called a vampire because of this :vampire: Since I live in such hot conditions with no A/C, at night time the air is a bit colder making it better for me to be awake at that time even though I shouldn’t be, and I have all the windows open. However, I wish there were more stars in the sky : (

2 Likes

This is hard :see_no_evil:, I really do like night time but I also like mornings.

Before the pandemic I would get up at 4:45 am to start my day. I used to think of it as more hours of life :joy:. I still do! But as of now I wake up at 9 am or 10 am sometimes at 8 am or if I’m lucky 7 am. But yeah! I like the morning time to workout and read and write :eyes:.

But yeah night time tends to be calm and relaxing.

1 Like

I absolutely love the night. No annoying bright sun,

1 Like

I love the night time :milky_way:

1 Like

Of course I like, night is so quiet and peaceful :heart: And I love street lamps’ light.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.