Do you like school? Why?

I sure don’t.

13 Likes

I am somewhere in the middle. We get knowledge, learn new things, etc. But we don’t get choose the subject we like until we go to college. Comparison in marks/grades by parents are the most common thing. Like for real!! We are humans and not robots for God’s sake! Everyone has different IQ! And the loads of assignments by teachers is worst then nightmares! I can go on lol, but let’s pause and let others speak lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

I heard a lot of people don’t like school until they get into college or university, since there’s more like-minded people with similar interests in your major.

2 Likes

I don’t like school… but I don’t hate it either. I know my education is important :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I do like it but only because I am currently going in once a week to school with covid restictictions. I lost all hope of a schedule when my country went into lockdown. :woman_facepalming: But the people in my class are as*holes and some subjects are just boring and expect too much.

1 Like

Well, I work at one. So I liked it enough to become a teacher. But I’d say the new national goals when it comes to the schedules are really positive here, which makes the job far more enjoyable.

The covid situation however is a living hell. Everything is on lock down here. Except schools. And us teachers are not prioritized for vaccination either, so I’m constantly worried. We’ll, more worried than usual.

1 Like

I sure don’t either :smiley::fist::hocho::woman_teacher:

3 Likes

Nope I m glad I m out of that shiitt hole😑
Too many horrible memories there :neutral_face:

3 Likes

short answer: no
long answer: i hope people will one day throw rocks at my school and proceed to burn it

4 Likes

geez, I feel bad for your teachers

2 Likes

lol i mean they helped traumatize the students

3 Likes

oh lol

2 Likes

I love it! Seeing my friends n learning stuff is super fun for me. Ik sum ppl struggle due to anxiety, but I found as I got older it became better! :white_heart:

1 Like

Yikes… :anguished:

1 Like

I don’t really like school in general, but there are certain things in school that I really liked and enjoyed, like the travel abroad program, where we travelled places like Paris, and Ireland, and boston.
And then there were the things in school that I really hated, like…Everything else
Y’know :thinking:

Jk…But not really, the students and teachers and most subjcts were terrible, and 9 times out of 10, you weren’t even learning anything bcuz the teacher was too busy yelling at the students and threatening to call the police because they forgot to do their homework

3 Likes

I feel like that will be true for me, because like you said, there are major so you can choose your education for the most part

1 Like

Is this an exaggeration or are you being serious :flushed:

2 Likes

No, dead serious :joy:
There was at least 3 kids to forget their homework everyday, and she started yelling like some kind of banshee every time, saying how she’s gonna call the police and dialing the number in her phone to scare them, but it wasn’t so fun anymore when she accidentally hit call.

4 Likes

I love school. Only bcz I spend very good time with my friends :blush:
But I obviously hate many things about school like-

• Getting ready for school (I hate wearing the uniform :sob:)

• Staying there for more than 4 hours, its so exhausting :weary:

• The teachers dont teach us well and thats why all of us read in tutions. Then what’s the point of reading in school? :slightly_smiling_face:

Do I have other reasons to not like school? :thinking: Yes, but i dont remember :joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I remember one funny incident abt my school. U see imma use to hang with some friends who loves breaking stuff. So one day they decided they will break all the switches in our class bcus our school mgmt never fix the lights even after we complaint ‘n’ no.of times.
So one of my friend was ‘what’s the purpose of those switches if nothing works’ :expressionless: n bam he breaks those switches wit one single punch.

Our teacher saw it n send him to Principal office. He got suspended n asked not to come to school till she sees his parents.
U know what his parents never came n he continues coming to school like nothing ever happened :rofl:
And after a week we were like passing from principal office n she came out n says to my friend "didn’t I suspended u":thinking:
And he was like Probably :rofl: but that was like last day of school before vacation. It was Hella funny to see how awkward both principal n my friend look when she caught him loitering near her office :rofl:

1 Like