Do you like stories with STRAIGHT ALPHA MALES?

Oh no don’t worry! I wasn’t targeting anyone, I was just saying that for me a man can be somewhat “dominant” without being disrespectful :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think confident and strong guys are cool (well, I actually find these traits attractive in women too… they’re great traits to have) and my movie star crush is Vin Diesel and his character from Fast and Furious, so I obviously don’t have an issue with guys like that either… :joy:

Buuuut, usually any guy actually referring to himself as an “alpha male” is not to be trusted… and it’s usually code for “I am an abusive asshole”. Plus it’s a cringey af term in general since the whole alpha/beta theory doesn’t apply to humans.

6 Likes

Latebutwhatever

Oh man do I
I sure do love those straight alpha males
Nothing makes me happier than being forced to play as a girl who’s supposed to be me and then having my character be instantly super attracted to him
Wait I lied, the one thing that makes me happier is when he tries to make all my decisions for me and is real controlling and has some weird power problem.
Bonus points if he really needs some form of therapy but his behavior is seen as totally normal and hot.
Man I just love that :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Side note: this is one of my favorite threads it’s beautiful

3 Likes

Finally someone else who appreciates them as much as me :heart_eyes:

1 Like

omg
Low key crying with laughter here :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t forget he needs to be diverse like Italian or French :crazy_face:

1 Like

In my experience, anyone who actually calls themself an alpha male, is not an alpha male :joy:. I was talking about guys who are presented that way and demonstrate the characteristics. Someone who is truly confident in their skin (a characteristic of an alpha), wouldn’t need to brag about being one lol. As for the theory, I actually do believe it applies to humans (to an extent), but that’s a whole other debate which is probably best left off the forums :joy:

2 Likes

Or like Swedish or German, or even mix of all of them! I’m not picky.

But like, yeah, if he respects me and allows me agency over my own actions? Doesn’t force me to do things against my will? Listens to my opinion? Well, then…

4 Likes

like seriously :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Lol, looks like it’s time to change my name.

1 Like

Don’t worry, looks like you’re nicely balanced :wink: :joy:

1 Like

Yeah um I’m walking away from the topic now…
:walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::walking_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3:

1 Like

I guess I do, but honestly if they get a jealous at my MC for talking to someone it’s like I will do everything in my power to make you suffer. (not because I like him, but because I want the relationship to die)

2 Likes

LOL, he needs to stop :raised_hand:

1 Like

OMG, that’s like what I need in life rn!

1 Like

@alphard … you mean to tell me that there’s a story out there that exists where the villain turns guys into food and eats them, like… Majin Buu from Dragon Ball?

… I’m definitely going to check that story out, lol.

EDIT: I apologize for going off-topic.

2 Likes

as long as they control me and sleep with other women and claim I’m their girlfriend, then yes :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

YEssssssssssssssssss I love me some straight alpha male :crazy_face:

lolol Please do check it out! It’s a great story! I actually haven’t watched Dragon Ball though. I’m not ready to undergo another binge similar to One Piece last summer lolol.

Ah, yes. Alpha males. The early versions of males, before beta testing and bug fixes. The supremely unstable versions of males, which are never released to the public for very good reasons and would likely be mistaken for a virus on your computer.
I can’t relate. I am put a lowly bi definitive version of a male.
(Someone had to make the obvious programming joke somewhere.)

Seriously though, I have an ex-boyfriend who is now a self-proclaimed “straight alpha male”. Which… sure, bro. Keep telling yourself that, especially the straight part. You’re no more or less pathetic than any other self-proclaimed “alpha male”.

5 Likes