Do you like the old LL style? 😄

Anyone like the old LL style? :blush:

For me personally I like it, but I also love the new LL style aswell

Along with INK and a little bit of classic?

Do you think Episode should have kept it as it’s own art style?

Because it looks way different from today’s LL ?

Screenshot_2020-04-22-19-12-18~3

or do you think not?

I’m curious to hear what you guys think :blush:

7 Likes

The old LL style reminds me of Pretty Little Liars on Episode.

6 Likes

I almost like the old one to be honest

1 Like

Yeah I get that it’s in the middle because I like how it looks cartoonish but also realistic? :blush: Yknow?

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

I like the old style better, the clothing was really nice and the text plus font used for speech bubbles too. I just wish sigh they would re-release it, but in stories like those the hairstyles weren’t expanded. I would like it even more if they allowed us to choose other hairstyles like Alison DiLaurentis’s hairstyle for CC and other hairstyles too. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Or Cher! I love the movie clueless

The style just seemed really relaxing if that makes sense :blush:

Also srry for my late reply my script had an error :joy: I need to re do

1 Like

OMG! YASSSSSS, too bad they don’t release those styles! Or Mean Girls! I mean that Regina face is a must (Now that I think about it Regina George and Cher seem really similar like in a lost twin kinda way…)>

1 Like

I think Cher’s a lot nicer but you’re totally right they do have similar tastes in fashion :blush:

1 Like

I’m so sorry, but I really do not like the old limelight at all. :sob: I always thought it was too uncanny valley.

5 Likes

That’s ok! I want to hear people’s opinions :blush:

1 Like

NOPE. Hated it. Will never like it. Would never want to like it. I HATE IT!!!

2 Likes

I know why I feel that way actually, now that I think about it. It’s the lack of shading. Old Limelight mixed hyper-detailed features with a body that didn’t have much shading.

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah I understand where you are coming at :blush:

1 Like

If I’m being honest I love both styles but the new one better it makes the characters

Real? If that makes sense

But the old ones far out as well it gives me calm vibes but I understand why people don’t like it

1 Like

That’s interesting! I wonder why the old style has that effect on you.

1 Like

Honestly don’t know why, but I just dislike old limelight lol. I just get weird vibes. I feel like the characters know where I live and are waiting for me when I wake up if I pick the wrong choice.

2 Likes

FBI OPEN UP lol

1 Like

Weirdly enough that’s what classic boys have on me…

2 Likes