Do you like timed choices?

DO you like timed choices or not?

• Yes , why?
  • No, why?

0 voters

1 Like

no why? ok :confounded:

I hate them because I always eat when reading a story or I be getting up and GUESS WHAt? The times choice is already gone like wth

3 Likes

haha :joy:

1 Like

Meeeeee!!! Lol

1 Like

What do you mean by timid choices?

She meant timed

1 Like

Ah :joy:

1 Like

Lol

1 Like

It really makes the story more realistic. Will a gunman give you ten minutes to decide whether to run or attack?

2 Likes

hehe sorry :joy:

1 Like

I feel that as well you really need to focus. of course I won’t add them if you’re dressing up or something but more in video games you will play or when you need to think fast to escape from something :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Exactly.

1 Like

I like em yeah.
It’s more suspenseful
idk lol
I just like it.

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is Episode-related. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

As long as they’re implemented well, I think they’re great. It makes sure that the reader is paying attention. :smile:

1 Like

what exactly do you mean with implemented well?like they are not over used?

Accidently clicked ‘No’ but I love them, it adds realism to the story and also makes you feel like you’re a part of the story in a sense

1 Like

Correct me if I’m wrong, I believe “The Kiss List” had one. It was used as a minigame in order to improve a relationship with a character. This keeps the reader “on their toes” and engaged.

If the timed choice has no meaning in the story, then it’s pointless in being there.

2 Likes