Do you mind not getting to choose the MCs outfits?

When reading episode do you mind not getting to choose the MCs clothing and outfits or their hair and makeup?
I’m thinking about writing a story but I would rather have outfits set in place for my MCs for different parts of the story rather than letting readers choose. So does it bother you if you can’t change their outfit or do you not care? :relaxed:

• I want to choose the MCs outfits/hair/makeup
  • I don’t really mind

0 voters

Thanks for voting :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I enjoy being able to choose, but it definitely does not make or break a story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

depend on what kind of story. and if the author has good taste. some really have no style.

5 Likes

I certainly don’t mind! It’s also a lot of work to make like over 3 new outfits for each episode.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback :relaxed:

1 Like

Yeah i know what you mean. I think some authors just don’t rlly care about making outfits but personally its one of my favourite parts :blush:

2 Likes

Yeah I would rather just have make outfits for certain parts of the story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

well you can give some outfit choices but you dont need to make evry one a choice

2 Likes

do we still get to pick their names/general appearance?

I enjoy whenever I can! :smile: But, it doesn’t make or break the story especially whenever they have GREAT style!

1 Like

I honestly couldn’t care less. I mean if you let me choose then yeah sure sounds fun, but I really don’t care. It doesn’t affect the story (usually).

1 Like

In my opinion, the story’s plot is more important than the outfits. :thinking:

2 Likes

I don’t mind not being able to change the mc outfit… unless it’s horribly put together then it’s a problem. I can’t even focus on the story. I’m too busy talking shit about the outfit. :woozy_face::grimacing::sob::joy:

3 Likes

I don’t mind at all, in fact it rather annoys me if I have to change outfits several times in the same episode and it’s done with long zooms. I just want to read the story, so I usually tap on “It’s perfect” without checking the outfits. Sometimes I tap so fast that I don’t even change clothes, and that’s how I ended up wearing a towel on many dates and job interviews

4 Likes

I personally don’t like choosing the outfits. When there’s more than one choice, I have to go back and look at alllll the choices because I don’t want to choose without seeing all the options, and walking back and forth is so slow! I just want to read! At the same time, idrc if they add it. I just hate watching the character walk to the left or right, and then back, or dust themselves over, and over, and over lol

3 Likes

oh my god, I could NOT relate to this MORE

1 Like

I think you should decide. You know your story best, after all! I prefer to choose hair and makeup, and I do like to choose outfits. However, I’d rather the author pick something carefully crafted to fit their creative vision than be offered choices that are just there for the sake of it.
I think outfit choices work best when they’re there as a way to affect the storyline (for example, by changing a character’s opinion of you), instead of just being there all the time for no reason. It’s annoying when you have to keep changing your outfit and it doesn’t impact on the story in any way.

1 Like

I loove choosing outfits but it doesnt matter as long as the storyline is nice and the default outfits are dope af

I read this story (I’m not gonna name it lol) and it was really nice, Like REALLY NICEE. It also had options to choose the outfits and stuff but oh lord, all of them were…ugh

3 Likes

Hahah saaame lol😭

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.