Do you need a honest review

Do you need hep proof reading, corrections and feedback on your stories? i dont really know how we will do the proof reading/corrections but we’ll have to arrange that i have no social media but this is something im deaply intrested in doing and helping the episode community.
All you have to do is give me the name of the story and i can write it in the fanmail or in the comments of the forum whichever you decide
It will take me a few days to write reviews on all the stories so please be patient

2 Likes

Hey! I’d love an honest review of my new story.
Name - The Young Carer
Author - Aimee B
Episodes - 3
Thank you!

Can you send a picture of the front cover please

Here is the cover

Name: The Ember Moon Pack
Description: You’re an average highschool girl. What’ll happen to your life when you get kidnapped by a pack of Hybrids that claim that you are their sacred Queen? CC, ChoicesMatter, 5Endings
Chapters: technically 3 bc ch 2 is customization
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5387476824358912
Instagram: emberpackepisode :smile:

Hi where do you want me to send the review

1 Like

PM! :grin::heartbeat:

Thanks for doing these😉
Title—> Choose!!!
Author—>@ya
Genra—>adventure/sci-fi
Description—>
You aren’t a superhero, nor have magical powers! Just a wrong wish of your’s , causes Fate of whole human race to be in your’s hands!!! Will you Succeed or face defeat?? (2 ends)
Link—>

Small cover—>

Would love to hear your thoughts :wink:

Hey! here is mine! hope you can read it! :two_hearts:

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Description: Heather has no parents, she is trapped in a place were she can’t go out and were she has to work everyday or else the leaders will kill her, but what happens when her best friend (which is a boy) and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there for good and start a brand new life…! Where’s your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

*FIRST CHAPTER IS DONE, AND I’M HALFWAY DONE THE SECOND

Description:
Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally.

LINK:

SMALL COVER:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

LARGE COVER:

Did you get your other review

Nopers

Thanks

1 Like

Hi I would love for you to review my story!
Here’s my story:
Name: Girl Of Deception
Description: Aria Lamar has is all. She’s rich, beautiful and smart. But she’s an arrogant jerk and has no compassion. Little does she know that’s all about to change.
Genre: Adventure
Btw: My cover is different, this one is being approved by episode at the moment.

1 Like

Hi! Thank for creating this thread! I`d love to get a review
My story : Let the demon inside

Description: You have to move back to Dimwood. What will you find there? Love, death or supernatural friends?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4876381520789504