Do you need a proofreader/betareader?❤✨

Do you need a proofreader/betareader?
I can proofread your story for free!
Just you have to mention me At the end of the episode like proofread by @artwithtanishka_ at Instagram
And you have to follow me at Instagram @artwithtanishka_
That’s it!:heart::sparkles:
Do respond if you need a proofreader/betareader

7 Likes

Heyy guys!:sparkles::heart:
I’m an Indian proofreader/betareader
I would love to make some friends here!:sparkles::india::heart:

3 Likes

hey,
I am from India! :grinning:
I am an author, betareader and an artist here :smiling_face:

1 Like

Heyy! Yayy! Nice to meet you (talk)!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles::heart:

1 Like

hey i m indian, i am an author on episode

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Bump!

are you still taking requests?

1 Like

Yes I am!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll be very Very happy if you let me read your story:):sparkles::heart:

2 Likes

I’m a proofreader as well as a beta reader but unfortunately my services aren’t free,I’ve helped a lot of authors and I could help you if your interested

2 Likes

I’m a proofreader as well as a beta reader but unfortunately my services aren’t free I’ve helped a lot of authors and I could help you if your interested

Good luck

1 Like

Hey, I need a beta reader and I’d love if you help me out

2 Likes

I can help you but unfortunately my services aren’t free

3 Likes

Umm… Tysm for the offer but sadly I can’t afford commissioning at the moment

1 Like

Ok np

3 Likes

Hi there! Was wondering if you’re still available for any proofreading! It’ll help me a lot :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Sure hon! I’d love to!

1 Like

Why not gurl!:sparkles: ofcourse i can proofread now!

Okayy🥰

1 Like

Hi :wave:
I would love it if you could beta read my story and perhaps proofread at the same time.
There are a few things that I’d like you to do/watch out for:

• I’d like you to be as blunt as you can
  • only read the fist episode as I haven’t finished the 2nd or 3rd
  • when you will come across a menu at the beginning and please click on the “Extra Info” one. This will tell you many thing one of which I will be using New York and British based phrases as a readerMessage. If there are any phrases you don’t understand please tell me and I’ll add the a readerMessage.

Title: Identical Souls
Description: Headstrong twins enter a cruel, unjust world where their lives are constantly at risk because of their identity. Within this lies a twisted web of dishonesty, secrets and betrayal.
Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5238708805238784

1 Like