Do You Need A Story Cover?

I love creating covers for stories, so if you need one, just send me screenshots and information of the characters you want in the cover and the title of your story, with your author name as well. Please give credit where credit is due, So at somepoint in every chapter it is used or on the cover itself put in “Art by: Alyson – @AlysonRSHS(episode forum) or @alyson.episode (instagram)”

Art request forms, such as covers, splashes and character sheets can all be reached at https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/151Wli6TGvZav1g4j7Fz5h8gREKem4VlV

Please, please, please give credit. While I do enjoy making covers, they do take a lot of work and time so please credit me

If there is something you want me to change, please let me know, but be aware that it may take longer for a re-do, simply because I’d like to get most first-draft requests out of the way.

Remember, I am one person and this will take some time, so don’t expect covers the day you put in your request. It may take a while, depending on how many I get so please don’t go commenting and emailing and stuff like that asking how much longer, I promise I will try and get there to you as soon as I can.

1 Like

Are they drawn?

If you would prefer a drawn, I could do it.

1 Like

If you do want it drawn, you don’t need to send all the info, just the screen shot, number of characters, story title, author and background.

1 Like

Do you just do covers because i would like an intro pic of my characters if thats ok🤔

No problem, send me the same stuff (just replace story name with character name and such), and I’ll be able to get it to you as quickly as possible.

1 Like

Oki sure no problem do you have an IG account so i can send it go you on IG instead if thats ok :thinking:

Yeah, it’s no problem! @alyson.episode

1 Like

I need a story cover… can someone help me??

Of course! Just send to info from the template above (in a reply, or email it to me at alysonrshs@gmail.com) or go to the google form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5H2RAPyRZ2nTysDbqCld3JX7BZSDtZYigNj36EOW1qGcjgw/viewform.

If you just mean you want help in creating your own covers, I am glad to help, just either email me or continue a response thread in forums.

1 Like

ok, thank you. I will

Sorry, I just realized I forgot to turn the “sharing link” on the form, it should be accessible now.