Do you need cover art?

Hey there! Ripley Thorne here!!!

I am an artist looking to spread my name amongst the community! Below are some examples of the work I am doing for my own story! If you need assistance with your artistic needs please message!

Thank you!
–Ripley

12 Likes

I love the comic style! Any tips for a fellow artist?

1 Like

Oh thank you :two_hearts::two_hearts:

What kind of tips are you looking for?? I’d love to help in anyway!!! :hugs::hugs:

What app do you use?
How long did it take you to draw?
Are you self-taught?

1 Like

I am mostly self taught, especially when it comes to graphic design! (I have been painting/charcoal drawing etc. for years, but nothing on technology until this past 2 years.)

Okay, so I use an ipad pro and apple pen for starters!! and with that I use this app::
I use Autodesk Sketchbook! It’s a free app, and it’s the only program that has made sense to a self taught artist like myself! It is very simple and I think it produces a quality image.

And it can take me anywhere from an hour to five depending on the size, and how detailed of an image I am drawing. These particular images took me about 90 minutes each!

4 Likes

I’d like a cover art

1 Like

Wow, that comic book style is mesmerizing. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@TamiRose @MariWrites thank you :two_hearts::hugs:

1 Like

they look amazing

1 Like

You’re welcome but I was asking if you could make me one, since that’s what your heading was asking :sweat_smile: I may have misunderstood

1 Like

No I just can’t read! :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

You art is freaking amazing :sunglasses: :+1: :green_heart:

1 Like

What kind of cover are you looking for!! I’d love to make it!!

Thank you @JemU776

1 Like

It’s ok :sweat_smile: I just got confused a little

Can I PM you?

1 Like

Yes of course!!

np Ripley i hope to be good at art someday since i’m going to be writing comics lol :rofl:

1 Like

I am sure you are an amazing artist! I would love to see your work!!!

1 Like

I’m kind of a beginner that’s still practicing but when i am confident i will def show you it :wink: :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Please do!!! :hugs:

1 Like