Covers/splashes/edits/intros/outros *CLOSED*

Hello everyone! My name’s Sahara, and I’m here to help you with cover arts, splashes, edits, or intros/outros! Just fill out the form depending on what you want, and post it in this thread.

Cover arts:
Title:
Author (Optional):
Image(s) of Main Character(s) (or description):
Story Description (Doesn’t have to be official one):
Genre:
Large Cover or/and Small Cover:
What date you want it by (Optional. Also, this doesn’t mean it will be finished before this date, just so I know how fast I should work):
Special Requests/Additional Information (Optional):

Splashes:
What type(s) you want (mature themes, Instagram account, sounds/music, intro/outro etc.):
Character image(s) (optional):
Story description:
What date you want it by (Optional. Also, this doesn’t mean it will be finished before this date, just so I know how fast I should work.)
Special requests/Additional information:

Edits
Character images:
Story description (optional):
What date you want it by (Optional. Also, this doesn’t mean it will be finished before this date, just so I know how fast I should work.)
Special Requests/Additional Information:

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to PM me! An edit I recently finished:

6 Likes

Hi, your work looks really great! :slight_smile:

What type(s) you want: Character edit

And for the outfit, just Blue Marine Swim Trunks.

Story description: Teenage girl Jupiter is suddenly forced into the gang life, follow by drama, trauma, and sexy gang leaders.
What date you want it by: As soon as possible is best, but you can take the time that you need.
Special requests/Additional information: I really like the character edit that you posted above. Something similar to that would be amazing! Also, could you add some tattoos to his arms if you can? This isn’t mandatory, but it would be really nice! Thanks!

Also, I’m not sure if you accept more than one character since this hard work is very difficult and time consuming… but if you do, here is a second character and his outfit.

Thank you so much if you accept this! I really appreciate everyone who creates character edits, as you all are so talented and amazing for doing this work for free! I will always use all the work you create and appreciate it so much!

1 Like

Hello, thanks so much for requesting something! I’ll start your edit tomorrow, as there are currently no free computers in my house. :disappointed_relieved: Yes, I will use both of your characters, and I’ll try to add some tattoos on his arms.
Also, thanks for the compliments! I’ll try to make the edit like you’ve requested it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, your work looks amazing!
Title: Aurora: The Chosen One
Author: Lily M
MC: Female ~ tan(skin), blue(eyes), elven(nose), diamond(face shape), straight, fawn(hair), seductive arch(eyebrows), full rounds, blush(lips)~she plays a queen-to-be so her dress sense is very formal but also quite badass!
Large cover and/or small cover: both please!

1 Like

Thank you! I’l try and start your request tomorrow :slight_smile: Also, do you have a small description about the story? It doesn’t have to be an official one, just so I can get the idea of what your story is about :slight_smile: It’s alright if you don’t, though :smile:

1 Like

yeah, I forgot to put that in! :joy:
description: I haven’t properly thought of a description yet, but this is just a simple one to get an Idea~ Aurora is the average teenage girl working in a café, but what happens when she’s next in line to the throne and her family aren’t who they say they are?

1 Like

@Sahara16 Your art looks great!

1 Like

Thank you! That means a lot to me! :slight_smile:

I want an intro and an outro (I would like if the outro would be a character edit just like you showed)
StTORY DESCRIPTION: The MC works in the office of the male MC. She has a dark past which comes back haunting her. How will she deal with all deal drama?
SPECIAL REQUESTS?/ADDITIONAL DESCRIPTION: In the intro you just give the pics of the two MC in whichever background and pose you like. And also write" Welcome to REMAIN MY FOREVER"
For outro if you can just like you drew an edit of yours, if you can draw an edit of the character whose pic is at the last. AND write “THANKS FOR READING” . You can give any pose (since its a character edit) of your choice and any clothes you like and also any background of your choice.
DATE: You take as much time you want. I have no hurry. I am requesting you to do two thing including a character edit so it must take a lot of hardwork. You also have other work, so you take as much time you want. No pressure::grin:
CHARACTER IMAGES-

Draw character edit of the last pic(the girl with white dress and boots) for the outro and the first two pics are of the MC’s for the intro.

Hi i’m Writing a new story name AHORA and i would love if you could make me a cover

1 Like

Oh my goodness, I’m so sorry it’s taken so long. It’s been snowing recently where I live, so I’ve been outside a lot. But they’re finally done. By the way, they look really bad, so it’s ok if you don’t want to use them. :joy:

Uploading…

They look great! Thank you so much, I will definitely use these! :blush:

1 Like

Splashes:
What type(s) you want (mature themes, Instagram account, sounds/music, intro/outro etc.): mature themes
Story description: What is happening ?? you just find out you study in the same college where your high school crush studies and he is so hot ! Does he like you back you have to find out
Special requests/Additional information: I would like if the background is a galaxy theme

Edits
Character images:

Capture
Story description (optional): What is happening ?? you just find out you study in the same college where your high school crush studies and he is so hot ! Does he like you back you have to find out
Special Requests/Additional Information: I would like if the 2 characters would do a romantic pose together

1 Like

@lilym1
Hey, I finished your covers! I hope you like them :slight_smile:

Screenshot_2018-03-20-16-56-39-1

1 Like

And btw if u can I want them done by at least next week (Friday or Saturday ) :heart: :black_heart:

1 Like

And if u finished them earlier that’s even better and of course I’m gonna give credit to you cuz I saw your work and it’s amazin girl Keep going

1 Like