Do you need help? Well help is here!

Thank you!

0 Likes

0 Likes

I have another problems. I want to use INT. CAFE- DAY but I want my characters to be behind the counter, how do I put them there?

0 Likes

If you just want to have CHARs behind the counter and not in front of it then I recommend using the background INT. CAFE2 - DAY

But if you want CHARs in front and behind the counter, you need to add an overlay

0 Likes

How can you add an overlay?

0 Likes

Here’s a helpful guide made by the incomparable @Dara.Amarie:

Let me know if you still have questions

0 Likes

Thank you!

0 Likes

0 Likes

Thank you so much for everyone who has been replying! I’ve been so busy with school and the amount of snow I get up here I haven’t been on in a while, so thank you!

0 Likes

Just a quick tip, it should be “&MAYOR stands screen left AND MAYOR faces right AND MAYOR is think_rubchin”. You always add the name.

0 Likes

I want to switch my account on the website but it always goes back to my old account

0 Likes

Are you using different google accounts? Make sure your Gmail is logged on another account then try to log on the portal

0 Likes

You mean also log in in like YouTube?
If you me a that it doesn’t work

0 Likes

Have you tried signing out of all accounts then signing in to just your actual account like what @Apes said?

0 Likes

Yep doesent work😓

0 Likes

You must be logged to your other account.

0 Likes

Yes and I would like to change that

0 Likes

Clean your browser history, log on another google account, and try to log into the portal

0 Likes

Thanks I will try

0 Likes

Hi.
I have a Problem with my Outfit choice.
I have drifferent categories of Outfits like “pants”, “Shorts” and so on.
In this categories are different Outfits .
If the Reader choose “try something else” they see the categories again. But I want them to stay at the Outfits of the categorie 'til they choose “try other categories”.
I hope you can follow my Train of thought and you could help me with my problem

0 Likes