Do you need help? Well help is here!

Thank you!

I have another problems. I want to use INT. CAFE- DAY but I want my characters to be behind the counter, how do I put them there?

If you just want to have CHARs behind the counter and not in front of it then I recommend using the background INT. CAFE2 - DAY

But if you want CHARs in front and behind the counter, you need to add an overlay

How can you add an overlay?

Here’s a helpful guide made by the incomparable @Dara.Amarie:

Let me know if you still have questions

Thank you!

Thank you so much for everyone who has been replying! I’ve been so busy with school and the amount of snow I get up here I haven’t been on in a while, so thank you!

Just a quick tip, it should be “&MAYOR stands screen left AND MAYOR faces right AND MAYOR is think_rubchin”. You always add the name.

I want to switch my account on the website but it always goes back to my old account

Are you using different google accounts? Make sure your Gmail is logged on another account then try to log on the portal

You mean also log in in like YouTube?
If you me a that it doesn’t work

Yep doesent work😓

You must be logged to your other account.

Yes and I would like to change that

Clean your browser history, log on another google account, and try to log into the portal

Thanks I will try

Hi.
I have a Problem with my Outfit choice.
I have drifferent categories of Outfits like “pants”, “Shorts” and so on.
In this categories are different Outfits .
If the Reader choose “try something else” they see the categories again. But I want them to stay at the Outfits of the categorie 'til they choose “try other categories”.
I hope you can follow my Train of thought and you could help me with my problem

Here’s the link to the dressing game like this made by @Dara.Amarie