Do YOU need help with backgrounds and overlays?

“Can someone help me make this an overlay?” :hear_no_evil:
"Can someone edit this background to be night for me? :pray: :pleading_face:

Does this sound like YOU? Great news! I can help you with that. :sunflower:

*Please note:
I will not be designing or creating backgrounds from scratch in this thread. Edits and cutting stuff out only :scissors:

Recolours welcome! An questions please ask x

This thread is to help and support authors and creators who may not have the ability or time to make the edits they need, but this thread is open to anyone :yellow_heart:

I will NOT work on AI generated images.

9 Likes

I made an account just to say that this might be one of the most helpful threads ever made!!! :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Aww, welcome to the community! Hope to see you around the forums <3

Thank you, unfortunately it doesn’t let me post a picture yet so I’ll definitely come back xx

1 Like

I’m back with my request! I would like the table and the chair handles in order for the characters to sit on them please!

This background is from freepik!

2 Likes

On it!

1 Like

thank you so much for this thread, I appreciate it! I struggle a lot when it comes to cutting out stuff :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Would recoloring a background fall under edits for you :eyes:

1 Like

I took the time to resize it to a 3 zone background so you wont have any trouble getting stuff to line up.

Absolutely!

Out okay thank you!

If you got time to do this could you?
Could you try making both couches/pillows/lamp the same shade of red/pink on the rug, and the blanket any neutral shade besides the one it’s currently at?

1 Like

All over it!

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by this lol

1 Like

Sorry! I am from New Zealand and therefore unfortunately use the slang. I am going to complete your request haha

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will definitely come back for more requests :white_heart:

Aha okay no worries lol, we all learn something new everyday:)

1 Like

Here you go :sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you so much! Did you want me to credit you for the color change?

1 Like

No need to credit, but if you want you can send me a screenshot of it in your story :3

I sure will, that’s if they let me update since an episode of mine got flagged yet to hear back from them

1 Like