Do you need story reads? Promote your story here and I will read it if you read mine! R4R/G4G! No Ghosting! December 2021!

Hey! Thanks for the thread and I hope you find some stories that you really like!

I just published a new story titled, Pineapples!

Story: Pineapples

Author: bgb.episode

Instagram: bgb.episode

Description: Eliana King wants one thing, revenge. Ravished by the death of her father, Eliana sets out on a quest for vengeance and meets a mysterious dark knight along the way.

Genre: Drama

Sub Genres: Romance, Mystery

Style: Limelight

Episodes: 1-17

Link: I’m reading PINEAPPLES. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/5888130730360832

1 Like

Hiii :relaxed: Thanks for this thread.:relaxed::heart: I am open for read4read…

Title: Sleeping Rose
Author: Ashy.episode
IG: @ashy_12367

Description: Cursed, you have have only 100 days to live. With a destined love and a curse to break will you be able to save your kingdom and your friends as well?CC, 2LI, choices matter.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6728281338085376

Cover

1 Like

Hi!

I’m up for a R4R / G4G if someone want too Please DM me.

X

𝙏𝙞𝙩𝙡𝙚: DL: Reflective Difference

𝘼𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙄𝙂: Episode.honeyy & Tldaxwrites

𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙧𝙚: Thriller / Horror

𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙥𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: When an old-wives tale turns deadly. You are cursed to live a double life as your evil reflection. Will love help you overcome your destiny or will evil prevail?

𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙨:

• Choice for 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 MC
  • Choice for 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗹𝗲 love interest
  • Full CC for the MC & Love interest
  • Choices that matters
  • point system
1 Like

:butterfly:Do you want r4r or g4g?

1 Like

I would love a Gem for Gem :gem: if you’re up for it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi everyone if anyone is up for R4R even G4G as well i am open to read all types of story I send ss with each chapter that I read please just pm me

1 Like

I am up for R4R if you are :innocent:

SLOWBURN

Title: Chaos within tragedy
Style: Limelight (LL)
Author: Daemaris
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Action
Episodes: 3 (just published)

Story Description:
When you are willing to do everything to be free, you can get way more than expected. Always remember that THE END can be also THE BEGINNING. :bangbang::zap:

INSTAGRAM
@daesfairytales

Full CC (for now) - one LL (for now, I will add a Female LL in the future)

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Chaos within tragedy

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

More episodes coming soon!

1 Like

Yes sure!!

1 Like

Okie :blush:
I guess we are doing 3 episodes? also sending screenshots when we are done :innocent:

1 Like

Yes def :heartbeat:

1 Like

Hi! I believe we’ve done a R4R before but I’m happy to do another one with my new story. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 4 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6707281652809728
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

I read it from our R4R group on IG! :sparkling_heart:

Oh shoot, that’s right! Okay nevermind :joy:

1 Like

Hello still new here so i hope my story will please you.

Small cover:

IMG_20210901_203232_2971

Name: Mission Abroad
Author: its_Gin.stry
Genre: Drama
Style: LL * MC CC *
Episodes: 4( more episodes coming soon)

Description: You are sent Abroad for a mission to keep an eye on a Mafia Prince. What happen if your target is the hot Alex Diaz. Will you be able to resist him?

Link:

1 Like

Great! I can start your story today. Send me screen shots of my story first, then I’ll send yours. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I’m finally back and just published a new episode of my story. Let me know if you want to do r4r!

Title: White Nights
Author: Diamy
Instagram: Diamy.episode
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Summary: Stella is a carefree girl, who is enjoying her carefree life. That is until she finds out that she’s not just a human. And someone very mysterious wants to steal her heart.
Cover:

2 Likes

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description

You exist to eliminate vampires and to avenge your mother. Can you eliminate Athan Raynor, an alluring, heartless blood fiend, or will you fall totally under his thrall? (cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Hi, I would love R4R. Please send me your story link

1 Like

Hi, would you like to continue our read from before? With Gems?

1 Like

Hi, hank you for this thread
please check out my story too. It means so much to me
I also do R4R
Name: The Foreteller
author: Dreamer in Shadows
genre: mystery comedy
description: Neviah sees weird dreams when she’s sleeping. Can she use her ability to find out the truth about her early life with the help of a friend?
link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6059489016086528
cover:

1 Like