Do you need story reads? Promote your story here and I will read it if you read mine! R4R/G4G [CLOSED]

My story has only 7 episodes out so we can go for 7 if you don’t mindπŸ™‚

1 Like

Okay!

Hi, I’m waiting for my screen shots

Bump* Still open!

Hi, I just realized I never read your story! Are you still interested in a R4R?

Cover:

Name: Of Saints and Sinners
Author: SubliminalWriter (Space)
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (more coming soon)
Style: LL (Choice of Male/Female MC)
Description: You move back home; after five years of being away, thrust into a mix of lies, betrayal, love, and a newfound responsibility. Will you rise or fall deeper into a sea of sins?
Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482841945604096
Instagram: @epi_s.space

1 Like

I will be starting your story today.

1 Like

Thank you! Do you want a 3x3?

Sure

1 Like

Thank you, also how many episodes are we going to R4R?

1 Like

Story Description: Mariah is the wolf of legend, but all she wants to do is to live a normal life. What happens when she meets her mate, Dominic? Why is she the most wanted wolf? limited CC Revamping

1 Like

After inheriting her father’s business, Imani begins to get her life together after facing a significant loss. What happens when she finds love in her
family’s worst enemy?! http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6631295762497536

1 Like

Believing you have everything you could ever want, what happens when magic becomes reality and you discover you are destined for another dimension… and its king?

1 Like

4x4

How many episodes love?

Hi, 7x7?

My first story has 3 out right now it’s being revamped but 7 for 7 with my other two stories are fine.

1 Like

Hey, I’ve read your story and I had to let you know it’s fantastic. I loved the plot

1 Like

Thank you so so much! :heartbeat:

πƒπžπ¬πœπ«π’π©π­π’π¨π§~ 𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒏𝒆 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’• π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’šπ’π’–π’“ 𝒄𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉, π’šπ’π’– π’‡π’Šπ’π’… 𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’–β€™π’“π’† π’‘π’“π’†π’ˆπ’π’‚π’π’•. π‘­π’Šπ’—π’† π’šπ’†π’‚π’“π’” 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓, π’šπ’π’– π’Žπ’†π’†π’• π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’. π‘Ύπ’Šπ’π’ π‘ͺ𝒐-π‘·π’‚π’“π’†π’π’•π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒃𝒆 𝒂𝒔 π’†π’‚π’”π’š 𝒂𝒔 π’Šπ’• π’”π’†π’†π’Žπ’” 𝒐𝒓, π’˜π’Šπ’π’ π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” π’ˆπ’†π’• 𝒕𝒐𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅?

π†πžπ§π«πž~ π‘Ήπ’π’Ž

π„π±π­π«πšπ¬~ π‘³π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’•π’†π’… π‘ͺπ‘ͺ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑴π‘ͺ, 𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 π‘ͺπ‘ͺ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑳𝑰

Thank you for this thread!

1 Like