Do you need story reads? Promote your story here and I will read it if you read mine! R4R/G4G! No Ghosting! December 2021!

I added your story to my favorites!

This is my story.

Story Title: Familiar

Author: Charlotte

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Will the soul change in another life? Can a witch’s soul be reborn? Anne just moved to Salem and strange things happen to her. Magic, demons, love, betrayal and more in Familiar.

Episodes: 6 (more in progress)

Style: Limelight

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6583082155704320

Instagram: charlottes_episode

1 Like

I added your story to my favorites!

1 Like

If anyone could take the time to read mine I would absolutely appreciate it!

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

Also up for r4r!

1 Like

I would love a R4R!

1 Like

Sounds good! Take ss and sen me them when you’re done and I’ll do the same :purple_heart:

Yes I will!

1 Like

Hello so I finished my fairy tail contest entry and I would love to do a read for read you

Description: After you parents die your all alone with your wicked stepmom and mean half sisters until there is a masquerade ball at the castle but the prince isn’t as charming as you thought

Genre: Romance

Chapters: 3

1 Like

I would love to read it!

Great! thank you so much I really hope you enjoy it

Screenshot_20210110-124902_Episode

Your story was amazing! I loved everything about it. Especially the characters mother when she did the fairy magic… it was done beautifully!
I know this is for a contest, so I wanted to tell you that I chose sabrina. But the choice kept saying I chose felicity. Maybe you could check that out and make sure it’s working properly. And one scene where my characters nake didn’t appear in text, it said NAME. I ss that scene for you. Other then that, your story was so good, I enjoyed reading it. I’ll be happy to do R4R with you anytime!

Ok thank you for your feedback I will check into that

1 Like

Hi :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::innocent:
I just published my first story on episode and I was wondering if you can give it a read and also a shout out if you don’t mind.:pleading_face::pleading_face:

The story’s name is The Unsinful Temptation and it’s in limelight.

The story contains character customization for some scenes. (Only for the main character)

Sorry it doesn’t contain music. It’s my
First time doing this but when I understand how to do all that stuff I’ll add it in.

I’m open for opinions. It’s a learning process so I won’t mind knowing new things.

I’d love to hear your review about the story. If you have the time :crossed_fingers:t5:
My epi username is Kasi.Nova :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Instagram @thegirlkasy

Have a great day :smile:

1 Like

Wow! Your art looks amazing! I will for sure give your story a read! I published my first story. I don’t know if it’ll be your cup of tea but I would appreciate it if you would give it a try! :heart:

Title: Trifecta

Description: Tamika Eze has always dreamed of super-stardom! After being picked off the street by a hot-shot wannabe diva, the two find another aspiring singer and join a competition tour!

Genre: Drama

Instagram: writnwolph.episode

Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5424087874863104

1 Like

Thank you! I would love a R4R!

1 Like

I would love a R4R!

1 Like

Sure np

hey everyone- here’s my story, it would mean a lot to me if you could check it out!

here’s my ig in case if you’d like to do a r4r, or if you just wanna chat :white_heart: @lany.episode

story name: Butterfly Effect

currently on ongoing - 11 chapters

description: “two vivid souls whose story is told perfectly by anyone, even after their time apart from each other. However, in a cruel world of tragedy & sorrow… perfection does not exist.”

here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6578776926519296

1 Like

Thank you for this thread:))
I’d love to do a r4r
My story

Story title : Audacious

Author :Luna

Instagram: @luna.episode

Description:Deep inside the lower east side of New York,all that Vanessa Hills had ever known was constantly struggling between working multiple jobs and taking-care of her family.That was until a single watch changed everything.

Genres :Drama , Romance , Comedy

Limelight-full CC-M/F LI-Art scenes

Link to the story:

The covers: