Do you need story reads? Promote your story here and I will read it if you read mine! R4R/G4G [CLOSED]

Sure. Dm me on insta and let me know your opinion on my story, and I’ll give you mine on yours.

My insta is @raven_author

1 Like

Thanks Guys
here is a pic of my new story cover

1 Like

Do you want a R4R? Please send your story link.

1 Like

I am interested in doing R4R with you! :blob_hearts:

Title: A Valentine’s Surprise
Genre: Romance
Author: YEN
Description: Chocolates. Roses. Love letters. These things never excite you, as well as your best friend Shane. Will a trip to San Francisco change both your perspective about Valentine’s Day?
Instagram: @yen.epi

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6011747150004224

1 Like

Great! I’ll start your story now!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll start yours soon. I’m just finishing some stuff. :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Link:

1 Like

Hey, I just published my story. I hope you decide to give it a try and I would love to read yours :grin:

Title: A Vault Dweller’s Journey
Author name: Will_kirks
Genre: Action
Style: LL
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Description: Help Noah escape his vault captors, and join him as he falls in love with a fellow escapee.
Cover:

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4568634739064832

1 Like

Hi,

I would love to read your story! It looks very interesting!

Hello! :blush:

I’m EpisodeAnon27 and I want to introduce the revamp version of Trap In Between, the very first episode story that I have done last August 2020. And I also have my story The Marionette if you’re up to mystery/horror with the mix of fantasy as well!

I did the art covers for both of my stories too. > w <

I can do R4R’s for first 5 Episodes as well and if I like the story, I can support by gems. Just message me in my instagram account @episodeanon27 if you’re up to it since I can read the messages there quite more often than in the forums. You can choose on which stories you’d like to do a R4R with me. :sparkling_heart:

Trap In Between
Short Description:
The story goes around Henry Wilson, a man who died with his reputation as a tyrant— but a caring father to his family. When he thought that everything is over, an Archangel named Ariel made a deal which both of them had to undergo so they could achieve their goals. Paving his way to his task will unravel the secrets he kept, the questions seeking for answers and the unsettled matters that he had left behind in the quirkiest way possible. Are you up to your mission of a lifetime?

Title: Trap In Between (Season 1)
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: You’re known as a tyrant to everyone except for your family. After dying from an accident, an angel told you might have a chance in heaven. Are you taking the gamble? Male MC, LGBT, Limelight
Chapters: 5 episodes (6 - 7 coming soon)
Genre: Rom Com, Fantasy, Mafia, Comedy, Drama, LGBT
Style: Limelight
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

The Marionette
Short Description:
Meet Scarlette, your normal 25 year-old Pharmaceutical Scientist who had thought that she’s been living her life to the fullest— that was till she mysteriously died without her prior memories before her death. Upon regaining her consciousness, a stranger introduced themselves as the Seer and offered her the deal she couldn’t decline in exchange of her second chance to live. Can you take the risk despite having your shattered trust while beinf haunted by the past that you tried to leave behind?

Title: The Marionette
Author Name: EpisodeAnon27
Description: Afrer dying on mysterious circumstances, a Seer gave you a deal that you can’t decline for a second chance in life. Will the outcome worth the risk? Limelight, Female MC, Male / Female LI.
Chapters: 6 episodes (7 - 8 coming soon)
Genre: Mystery, Horror, Fantasy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Romance, LGBT
Instagram: episodeanon27
Story Link: Episode Writer Portal
Story cover:

Thank you for reading! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Awesome!

1 Like

Hey, thank you for this thread! I hope you enjoy my story.:hugs::sparkling_heart::relieved:

Story: Naiyra of the Lost World

Author: T.S.Taylor

Social media: Instagram @tstaylor.theimaginative

:deciduous_tree:Chapters 1-6 is out now!:deciduous_tree:

.:dizzy:Story Description: Na’iyra lives in a caged world of magical beauty. Just not of her own doing. Can she defeat the obstacles in her way before it’s too late and she loses that which is most precious?
.{Limelight}
.Male/female Love interest
. 2 Love interest
.Limited/ full CC
.genre: Dark Fantasy/Drama

1 Like

Hi, I’m an available to do a R4R with you. Are you still interested?

Dm me if interested in doing a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sineadoneill.lovestowrite

Story Description
Your destiny is to protect humanity from a malevolent being, who intends to populate the world with such evil. What happens though, when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Hi there, thank you so much for doing this! I released my first story a few weeks ago, I believe whoever is into vampire romance will surely enjoy it! (full CC) It’d mean the world to me if you gave it a try :pleading_face:

Instagram: @.fairys..novels._
Title: Lean on my shoulder ✾
Genre: Drama/Romance/Fantasy
Description: “Punished” in going back to high school he was forced to comply and simmer down. What happens when the “almost” queen bee he abhors makes him a cogent tender that’ll twist it all?
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5208456431337472
Small cover:

1 Like

:writing_hand: Thank you so much for this thread. :writing_hand:
:open_book: If anyone would like to check ot my story please give it a read. :open_book:
:gem: I would love to do a Read4Read or Gem4Gem with you. :open_book:
:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 6 & more coming
Genre: Action
Phenomenal cover by: line123462

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

PM me if you’re free for an R4R!

Lost_In_The_Stars_Ie_posterThumb_SPUGU7qZhT

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates will you use the stars to navigate? With a nutty king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like

Hi everyone! :sparkling_heart:
Promote your story here! And I will do a R4R/G4G if you’re interested! Doesn’t matter the genre :wink: Let’s help rank each other up! :gem:

My handle is @RubiaEpisodes

Dm me!

My story Link:

3 Likes

Hey! I’m down for a r4r with gems added <3

Story Name: Silent LOVE
Author Name: Mina
Chapters: 3
Style: LL
Genre: LGBTQ+
Summary: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5288576790757376
Cover:

2 Likes

I’d love to do a G4G with you! I can do max 4x4 with 32 gems.

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

1 Like