Do You Play As a Male or Female? (OPEN PLEASE: POLL)

I am currently writing a story and I am realizing that I’m getting demotivated to write my male branch. I don’t want to give up though, because I already made a lot of progress with both branches. I was just wondering how many readers actually play as a male because what if most of you want to play as females? (I honestly don’t think this will change anything and I’ll probably keep doing the male branch but I just wanted to know in case I really do want to give up the male branch.) Please keep bumping this so people see it! :pleading_face:

I usually play as:

• Female
  • Male

0 voters

Thanks! :revolving_hearts:

7 Likes

Most of the time people do only female MCs but it’s really nice to see people who do male branches! There’s not enough of them tbh

4 Likes

Yeah I agree! That’s why I really want to try to keep the male branch. :hot_face:

3 Likes

i think it’s cool to have a male branch :grinning:! there’s isn’t much male MC represented here so this would be cool.

2 Likes

Thanks for your opinion! It helps a lot to hear everyone’s thoughts on this :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Male!!!

2 Likes

I play male (cus I’m a guy) and if people don’t include male mc stories then more guys will never come to the app. Because they can’t play as their gender and since there are no guys no authors see the need to include male branch It’s an endless loop :sob: :rofl:

4 Likes

Cool!

2 Likes

You know what I want to help change this lmao I think ima keep the male branch. I want more males to read my story too! :hot_face: (bruh idk why I jus be liking this emoij smh)

2 Likes

I also really like that emoji I also use this one a lot :cold_face:

2 Likes

SAMEE like : :hot_face: :hot_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :hot_face: :cold_face: :hot_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :cold_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: :hot_face: you feel me? :joy:

2 Likes

I do :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

wow almost a quarter of people like playing as males :skull_and_crossbones: i expected the numbers to be wayyy less lol

3 Likes

Yeah I’m honestly kinda shocked too lmfaoo but it motivates me to work on the male branch tho :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Now it’s exactly a quarter with 28 voters…so 7 guys haha oop

2 Likes

I usually play as a female, but honestly I’m not a big fan of branches (like when it comes to LGBT routes and such) where the author’s disinterest is evident. I like to read stories that feels like it’s creator was having fun while creating it

1 Like

Yeah I totally get that. Don’t worry though, I always make sure I’m fully concentrated and inspired before I start writing! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

AHH thanks for being so considerate!

1 Like

Haha I can’t wait to publish it tho! The thought of having people read my story is one of my main motivations. (I’m writing rn haha and checking forums when I get a notif.) :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

bump

1 Like