Do You Play As a Male or Female? (OPEN PLEASE: POLL)

Thanks!

1 Like

Most of the times, they’re the community stories that I read. And usually, you don’t get the choice to play as a male in them.
Basically, it’s mostly, the featured stories where you get a chance to choose your gender, but I don’t read them much.

1 Like

That’s true, I don’t usually read featured stories. But yeah, I hope people enjoy having the choice of playing as a male or female!

1 Like

I mostly read stories that the MC is a female, but I also love stories that the MC is a male because it’s different and some stories I really like the MC is a male. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing ur opinion haha :revolving_hearts:

Most of the stories I’ve read, the MC is female as expected but I love it when the MC is male too! It’s different and it is refreshing to see it in their view :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s true, I agree haha

Tammyy don’t give up u got thiss :pleading_face::pleading_face:
Bro I’ve finished my three chapters yesterday and now I have to do the branching AND I FEEL YOU

we got this

1 Like

AW THANK UU body unclearr

1 Like

HDHDHAN girl that problem is :sob::sob:
how far are you?

1 Like

I’m still on the first episode almost done but I feel so behind everyone :sob: :sob: I hope I’ll speed it up a lil

1 Like

Awhh girl no you have two weeks left you got this!!

1 Like

Thanks I’ll try my bestt

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.