Do you prefer one love interest or two

I personally like one love interest because two it’s just confusing and I can’t choose between them.

6 Likes

I like an option of two but either way is fine tbh

4 Likes

I prefer two since sometimes the one love interest available I won’t like and it’s more fun to have options.

4 Likes

I like two but when it’s well done. Some stories you can tell there’s an obvious preference for the first and the other is just there lol. Like no real development between them.

6 Likes

It depends on the story line

3 Likes

When it’s 2 I end up hating one and the author forces me to spend time with them

7 Likes

I honestly like two or more. Unless there is obvious preference of another, then I don’t want any love interest, because usually in 1 love interest stories, there isn’t much choice in the personality type, it’s usually the sweet guy or the bad boy.

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since Community is for discussion of specific stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

I like 2 or more love interest because they are useful to make the main love interest jealous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Same, I prefer one love interest bc sometimes I can’t even choose between them. :hot_face: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Right exacctly bruh and i hate it when LI does somethingi don´t like smh

3 Likes

Omg yes and when the author pushes you so hard towards the LI they prefer, like why make two or more of them if they so obviously want you to choose the one they like, I don’t get it.

3 Likes

I prefer 1 because I feel my heart torn apart when I see two people fighting for me lol. … Or if I break one of their heart and they’re not happy in the future. But I still read the story despite the feeling.

2 Likes

One if there’s 2 I stop reading
After years of seeing it done poorly, at this point I just want a nice story told
And if one of them has a kid I’m out

3 Likes

I like one, I won’t read a story if it has 2 because I always hate or feel sad leaving one. Plus authors force you to go on dates with one that’s a jerk, and so I found them horribly written

5 Likes

YES! They make me like some jerk and I’m like No

Depends. If the 2nd Li is like Hunter from Him and I by Melia, then I don’t have a problem with it. But if the story is preplanned for the MC to end up with a specific love interest and/or ending, then I don’t see the point.

1 Like

I think the more love interests, the better, I love having multiple because it gives me an option

1 Like