Do you prefer playing with your name?

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this isn’t about story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

Right!! Sorry :pensive:

1 Like

No worries, it happens :grin:

1 Like

If there is an option to choose the MC’s name, then yes I will change the name. But if not, it doesn’t bother me. Once in a while, the name I choose is exactly the same as another character’s name and it gets a bit confusing, lol.

2 Likes

I hate playing with my name…just because it’s weird reading it :joy:. I rather prefer when the author picked a name foe the character because it makes them original. I rather use a nickname

1 Like

I never thought of that, it’s true :sweat_smile: Thanks!!

Thank you for your answer :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s true, thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know!!

1 Like

Thanks!! No, I won’t ever let reader choose LI names :joy::joy::heart::heart::heart:

I never put myself into other’s stories, so I don’t use my real name (or my pseudonym, for that matter).

1 Like

I don’t really care about changing the name or CC like I always decide to leave the character the way the author made him/her

2 Likes

Thanks for letting me know!!

Thank you for your answer!

1 Like

so true, I ended up name my characters friend audrey, to later find out another friends husband was aubrey and they named their kid audrey, it was too much

No, I don’t like creating myself and naming characters after me, because often the character I’m playing as doesn’t share my beliefs, values, likes, or dislikes… and their family dynamics are nothing like mine. So in a story where we play as ‘ourselves’, I usually just invent a character or play as one of the characters from my stories.

1 Like

I really don’t mind

1 Like

I don’t mind not having the option to pick a name. I don’t even use my real name when the story requires us to put a name, I just can’t read my name over and over again :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.