Do you prefer space or underwater?

I was just wondering randomly if any of y’all preferred space or underwater? :||

Like, would you rather go to space or go underwater? Research shows only 5% of the ocean’s been discovered :))

• I’d rather go to space
  • I’d rather go underwater

0 voters

5 Likes

underwater

4 Likes

Space definitely! There is a lot of stuff to explore in space. You can’t explore that much stuff in underwater.

3 Likes

I would rather die than do any of the two

9 Likes

I am literally terrified of the ocean and space, but I surely prefer space.

2 Likes

well…

that’s fair :))

2 Likes

Underwater mainly because of the marine life you can find although i just recently learnt how to swim and almost drowned once :no_mouth:

1 Like

at least you’re okay! :sob:

1 Like

:joy: sadly i was almost drowning in a swimming pool, not in an ocean so it wasnt much fun

1 Like

Maybe the ocean because there would be more too see I think space would be too dark and empty unless you came across a star or planet. Id enjoy seeing the fish and habitats like coral reefs and things. :tropical_fish:

2 Likes

fair enough ://

1 Like

yes, i agree. and sending someone to space costs wayyy too much money!

$60,000,000, to be precise

2 Likes

I literally belong underwater X’DDDDDDDDD

2 Likes

My 2 enemies

They are kinda the same thing, you can’t survive on your own lol. Except, you have more chances of surviving in space. If we were to go to the deepest part of the Earth, (Marina (?) Trench) we wouldn’t able to stay there even a day. It’s different for space, plus we can terraform planets. Giant mirrors, hydrogen bombs, these could work-- except, you wouldn’t be seeing it, if anything, your grandchildren’s children would hear it on the news that they are planning to terraform a planet.

Most of the oceans on Earth are undiscovered, we don’t know what lives there, the same thing could be said about the space, but it’s highly likely that the aliens we’ll find will look nothing like us or our evolution, they’ll just be microscopic organisms.

I wouldn’t want to go to either of them, they are terrifying, but I’d like to specialize in one of them… or both!

3 Likes

Definitely underwater! :grin:

1 Like

Space cause of guardians of the galaxy…

2 Likes

Oh alright then ,

UNDER WATER COS OF AQUA MAN :joy::joy::joy::joy:

But tbh guardians of the galaxy is waaay better

2 Likes

Aqua man wasn’t the best, ngl.

2 Likes

I havent even seen it but i dont really want to … Watched HTTYD 3 instead, the ending was sad .

ALSO blue planet 2

1 Like

HTTYD? What’s that?

2 Likes