Do you read comedy stories?

Hey guys! I’m currently writing a comedy story and I was wondering if you like this genre bc it’s one of the least popular genres.

3 Likes

The main stories I read are
Mystery, thriller, horro and comedy. Ps if you need an inspection look at one of the girls by @amberose

4 Likes

I would not think about this that much. If you feel like writing comedy do not change it something different just to be in more popular genre.

It might seem little bit less readers will go there but…

On the other hand in the popular genres it is much harder to get to top 100 because there are also lot more stories.

1 Like

Got really confused then :joy: think you were supposed to reply to @Ariadni

Thank you :kissing_closed_eyes:

And @Ariadni, to answer your OP, yes I do like the genre :v:

3 Likes

yeah :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming: I write in phone so I havent noticed it. Sorry for the confusion.:rofl:

It would be ironic if you didn’t :joy:

1 Like

Comedy is basically, and I’m just saying for a majority of them, are love stories with an occasional comic relief or pun.

2 Likes

Comedy is not the most popular I think but you need to write what you love to write. If you write on romance exemple and you dont like to write romance where is the fun in that? :slight_smile: Personaly I love comedy stories my favorites are
Come close to me by @Edera

3 Likes

Comedy is my favorite genre!

2 Likes

I enjoy comedy too! What is the story called?

1 Like

They are now my life.

ok great! thanks❤

1 Like

It’s not published yet;) But the title is Harrison Girls.

1 Like

I’ll have to check it out once you’re done!

1 Like

I most definitely do! Love comedies, half of the stories I recommended are comedies. That’s my favorite genre in all things :grin:

1 Like

It’s my main genre

1 Like

Comedy is my favorite genre, whenever a new episode of a comedy story comes out I drop all the other stories lmao

I’d definitely read your story

1 Like

I’ll read anything, but don’t worry about what we want. Write what you want.

2 Likes