Do you really care if the story has sound

Lilke i dont really want to put sound in my stories because i just turn the sound off for the stories i read but everyones not like me and might like the music. I just want to know if you want sound in my story

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I don’t care for it because half the time I don’t have my volume up. When it is up and there’s sound it does add a nice touch but I can go either way.

5 Likes

I care, because it’s sets the mood.

3 Likes

I really don’t like the sound but tbh I could just turn my volume down also. Either way doesn’t matter to me

5 Likes

nah. i usually have my volume down :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Tbh, it doesn’t really matter. I love sound and music. Sound im using for my classic story only. so if u want to use sound, do it, if you don’t its fine. Your choice/decision. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t care. I usually turn my volume down anyways.
I also struggle to read when there is noise.

3 Likes
  • I need/like sound in the stories i read
  • I dont really care/i dont need the sound

0 voters

1 Like

I dont use sound when reading stories st all. I didnt think it mattered so my first story had no sound and I got a lot of complaints lol

3 Likes

so do you think you would get more reads and people would respond better if you had sound

2 Likes

:joy: idk why I need the sound on when I be having music from my playlist on skskks

2 Likes

why are people complaining if there is no sound? I’ve read stories with no sound at all, and I’m completely fine with it. Its the author choice whether to add sound or not. People really need to stop complaining about it.

3 Likes

Maybe at first. It took s while to get reads. Now since my story is currently trending, I haven’t got any complaints yet.

2 Likes

whats your story called i would like to read it

2 Likes

I don’t personally listen to the sound but they say it sets the mood better for the story.

1 Like

Oblivious is the one trending.
Joke’s On You is my new one. It has sound and you play as a Male.

2 Likes

Honestly, I don’t listen to sound from Episode stories :joy: You can include it if you’d like but I never have my volume up :heart:

3 Likes

oooo different i like

1 Like

Personally, I don’t really care. I read 80% of stories with my sound off anyway. I only really listen to the “turn your volume up” splashes when I like all other aspects of the directing and I’m in a place where I can read with sound and not disturb anyone (I usually read on the train to work).

The only real time I have a problem with sound is when it’s not in the story for so long that you forget about it, and then there’s a sudden bell or abrupt noise. I promptly poop myself.

1 Like

To be honest, I actually prefer when stories don’t have sound. I like to listen to my own music and sometimes the background noise is just irritating. I know that a lot of people like it, but I think I would read more if there was no sound or just an option for sound.

2 Likes