Do you recognize the author?

Hey! I’ve found this bg on Pinterest and I’d love to use it in my story, but I can’t find the name of the author so I don’t know who to credit for it. Do you know who created it? I feel bad using it without giving proper credit. :unamused:

Summary

@shellyg I think :blush:

1 Like

Every pinterest images are/may be copyrighted. Just some advice, go on instagram background artist linktrees and credit them there so you’re sure that it’s their background. And there’s this thread with a list of background editors and makers

2 Likes

Just to let you know, some people charge for their backgrounds. So instead of just randomly crediting someone ASK IF YOU CAN USE IT!

2 Likes

This is why I dont even go on Pintrest/Google to get backgrounds. I just make my own n use in my story. I think the best way to find the owner is what @Jayl said.

I am not sure if people charge backgrounds @Stargazer54. Someone have charged for backgrounds before?

3 Likes

Well, I think that some might, so it’s just better safe than sorry for you to ask to use them. (Unless of course- if they say that these backgrounds are free to use.)

1 Like

ahhh okay.

2 Likes

The waiting room picture also appears on this thread: Does anyone know who these background pictures belong to?

And yeah @Tessx , I believe that it comes from shellyg as well :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s shelly G background. I would ask first before using. Since she has removed a lot of her backgrounds.

3 Likes

@Stargazer54 that’s why I am looking for the author of this bg. I found another one and I’ve already contacted the author to ask if I can use it :grin:

@lanafrazer_episode I’d love to create my own backgrounds, but I’m not really ‘artistic’ and I don’t even know where to start to do it :joy:

Thank you to all of you who suggested it to be ShellyG’s background. I am going to contact her right now to ask if it’s hers and if I can use it :smile:

1 Like

yep.

1 Like

lol :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

dont worry. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Do you know if there’s some sort of very basic, very easy, tutorial on how to create backgrounds “for dummies”? :joy:

2 Likes

You can do it on ibis paint. Even on your phone. A good site to look for free pngs and backgrounds is pixabay.com
Pngs. On Kisspng.com

This image I did was using ibis paint.

3 Likes

:joy:no but @Maria.StoryWritter just said it.

Tips:

1. Find a good editing software.

2. Go on pixabay.com to get backgrounds and overlays to make yr own background.

@Maria.StoryWritter background is an example.

2 Likes

This is also an example of my background. Think of what kind of background u want it to be. Then BOOM, u made it.

2 Likes

Thank you @Maria.StoryWritter and @lanafrazer_episode! I might give it a try :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Fantasy is in my blood so I am a fantasy background editor. :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Tryyyyyy ittttt!! Yr gonna love it. Keep us posted on yr first try. :grin:

1 Like