Do you think 12-13 episodes is too short for a vampire story?

So I’m doing rough outlines for my new story The Bloodlines and I’ve already seen how I want future episodes to play out. I plan to make episodes a little longer than 800 lines [probably around 1000-1100 lines max] I don’t want too much filler to the point where my readers get bored. But I also don’t want to make my episodes so short to where I’m drawing it out longer than it needs to be. So what do you think?

• Yes, I think 12-13 episodes is too short [explain why]
  • No, I don’t think 12-13 episodes is too short [explain why]

0 voters

2 Likes

I think it’s perfectly fine, as long as the storyline seems to been planned out and is going fluently and not too rushed :blush:

3 Likes
  • 100%No, I don’t think 12-13 episodes is too short [explain why]

• 0%Yes, I think 12-13 episodes is too short [explain why]

top number win and i vote No, I don’t think 12-13 episodes is too short [explain why] @Briar_Rose.1017

Don’t worry if episode is to short because even if it short and you wanted to plan more . You can still plot and put detail in and make story come true but it ok to not lets readers feels bored because story was to long for them but i happy you care about their feeling and if you wanted to put more stuff in story go creative and do your things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: but don’t worry to much.

Ever authors plan story different and code different in their creative way because even it is hard to plan in detail so just put in your best effort but don’t worry to much but we all feels same way but in end of the day . all that matter is to just tell a story and try our best and give something to read and even we needed break time . it ok to take a break and then think about what to do next

Think positive not negative @Briar_Rose.1017

true :relaxed: agree

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.