Do you think he likes me?

This is so dumb of me to post but I really want to hear your opinions. So I have a crush on my cashier… and I think he may like me back. My parents claim that it’s obvious he does. I’ll explain the situation.
Our first encounter was with my mom and he didn’t talk at all. I thought he was just super shy but I saw him talking to other people, so that couldn’t be the case. Anyways, he kept looking at me and smiling. He also smiled at my mom but only once. As we were walking away my mom said he was checking me out.
Our second encounter was 2 days later and he said “hey you were in here with your family the other day” and I said yeah and we talked a bit. Then I lifted the water with one hand and he said wow that’s really impressive do you lift weights? I said no and said I workout but don’t lift weights. Then he asked me what I do for a workout and I told him and he said wow that’s really impressive that’s a good long workout that’s good. This entire time we were smiling at each other and then we just said have a good day.
Our third encounter (which happened 30 minutes ago) was 2 days later again. When I got in his line he smiled and his face turned red for a second and he said “hi friend” and then when he started ringing me up I introduced myself and then he held out his hand to shake it but instead of shaking hands we just kind of held hands for a second? While smiling at each other.
He asked what my plans were for he night and I said not much and after I said that he said “chicken salad night?” Pointing to the two salads that I had. I said that they were for my parents and he made a confused face. Then he got my receipt and said “I’ll see you next time” and I said “maybe tomorrow”

(I realized just now how shy I am in front of him, and sometimes I won’t make eye contact on accident. And when he said “I’m Ivan” and held out his hand, I didn’t say anything I just smiled. So I hope he doesn’t think I’m nuts lol. Not to mention someone in front of me apologized for the long wait and I smiled at him instead of responding to her. Ugh)

ANYWAY, sorry for the long post, it was stupid of me but I just really want to know from an outsiders perspective what you think of the situation and what I should do moving forward (about asking him out)

5 Likes

Well, my cashier doesn’t smile and shake my hand. He just rolls his damn beady eyes and rushes me. So yeah, I’d say there’s something there. Be confident in yourself. He literally extended his hand to you, use this to your advantage and get to know him.

12 Likes

Thanks, I’ll talk to him more :+1:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

Go girl go girl get yah talk on :musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:

3 Likes

I’d say he is really interested in you, too ! Try to ask for his number or something, I’m sure he won’t say no.

2 Likes

Hopefully I will see him tomorrow and can do that.
I’m either going to just say “Could I get your number so we could maybe hang out sometime?”
Or
I am going to say “Do you wanna hang out sometime?” And if he says yes then I’ll offer to give him my number
Not sure which is better lol

1 Like

I’d say the first one is more clear and straightforward so you’re sure to get a proper answer and eventually a number! Because if he is shy and you just ask to hang out sometimes he might not offer by himself the number

3 Likes

True true

You can ask him what he does after work or anything, or just say your name or something.

1 Like

Haha I would but whenever I see him it’s usually like 10 pm :joy:

1 Like

I’d say he likes you. You should tell him your name and then maybe exchange more details next time.

1 Like

Fingers crossed.
I actually just exchanged names today and I mayyy ask for his number tomorrow

5 Likes

Good luck for tomorrow @Nat99y, it sounds like he totally digs you. It’ll be fine!

1 Like

Aw, it sounds like that he likes you for sure! Maybe ask him out, and I know that that is scary, but who knows? Maybe your love story will get a happily ever after :innocent:
Good luck and have fun :heart:

1 Like

@DizzyClueless89 @LiliStar
Thanks, you guys!

Damn I can’t wait to see how this turn man out! Keep us updated! :smile:

1 Like

Okay, literally all my friends are guys and this guy likes you for sure! Definitely keep talking to him! You got this, girly! Be yourself and be confident! :blob_hearts::muscle: I’m excited to hear what happens next in your cashier-romance :smirk::cupid:

2 Likes

How did it go

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.